Week 12 - games to watch!

Nice win for Nevada. Always fun seeing a Pitino lose lol

Let’s get this Kent State top 25 propaganda going!

6 Likes

Terrible luck… Shows what a masterpiece CKS coached up last year…

1 Like

Duke is in 8th place in the ACC. Tied with… Florida State. They’re 14-6 but actually the back end of their conference schedule is tougher than the front. The bubble is approaching the Devils.

3 Likes

Looks like Bracket matrix has them as the best of the non-at large caliber teams. If only the would have beat CoC earlier in the year. They’d probably already be in the top 20 of the AP and projected as a #10 or better.

ice-age-dodo-birds

3 Likes

“The baseline, I think, is getting Texas to the Sweet 16, one round farther than Beard took them last season and a place the Longhorns haven’t been since 2008. If he does that, I think his chances of getting the job are high.”

“MORE OSUN OSUNNIYI, PLEASE”

Kent St is about to get upset. bad loss for them if it happens.

Conference play is tough.

1 Like

lol yeah. at least we get a few chances to mask up any bad losses like last game in conference

since northern illionis was 284 in NET before this I don’t think Kent can get an at-large no more :grimacing:

The MAC has always been a one bid league.

Lots in this 1.

Guessing Antonio Gates was still a Power Forward at Kent State when the MAC got 2.
MAC had multiple NBA players at that time.

Lets go Temple.

UConn probably going to win it all

1 Like

Bama down 10 to Miss St early

Texas Tech lost again tonight. Aimaq is back in a boot. He probably shuts it down for the season

Temple wins. Tulane getting whooped

1 Like

Bama is struggling with Mississippi State.

Could we be #1 3 times in one season?

1 Like