Week 12 - games to watch!

Temple wins

Temples next game vs Houston next Sunday. Will have a week to prepare for us

UCF needs to get it together they going to drop out a Q1 win. Temple is good! They are who would thought they would be earlier

2 Likes

Oklahoma 50
Alabama. 33

Half

1 Like

Update bama down 30

So three unranked over ranked teams in the Big 12/SEC challenge in the first four games. Only road team to win so far was Tech @LSU. If you had OU over Bama by 24 you’re a better man than me. lol

Baylor 20 Ark 13 mid 1st.

Great win for WVU over Auburn. It was wild there.
Wild child Erik Stevenson (Wichita/Washington/South Carolina) great today w 31.

Fun night coming up.

Don’t know how a week will help prep for a pissed off Houston team.

1 Like

Helps that one will be on the road this time

1 Like

Lot of Arkansas fans in that Baylor arena

Another unranked team up big on a ranked team. Miss St. up 23-11 on #11 TCU. Miss St. has lost 8 of their last 9. The Big 12/SEC challenge showing the importance of home court advantage and why being a member of a major conference is a mega advantage when it comes to building a tournament resume.

3 Likes

Baylor trailing Arky at the half by 6. Unranked teams trying to sweep the Big 12 challenge!

Not worried about Alabama’s loss. Teams will stink it up from time to time. I think they’re still a solid 1 seed at this point.

1 Like

March Madness is going to be absolutely bonkers this year.

2 Likes

Arkansas is very long and athletic. It’s giving baylor problems.

Don’t want to play Arky in the dance either especially if Nick Smith makes it back. That brazille injury hurt them though.

3 Likes

100% Arkansas is like the P6 version of Memphis im terms of starting slow then turning it on this time of year.

I would be wayyy more terrified of the prospect of them being in our pod than Kentucky or UNC

1 Like

Hofstra up on Charleston by 7 with 9 left to play.

Good for the bubble teams if it holds

#18 Charleston looks to be going down

checking in on your big 12 takes… after the se/big 12 challenge… still betting ucf without durr and johnson and tulane woudl win over oklahoma?..wvu wouldnt have made the tournament on an aac schedule?

(texas tech also comfortably beat lsu @lsu but i doubt thatll move you)

1 Like