What do we do now?

Win the AAC West. If not then #2.

Surely (not Shirley) there must be some “consultants” around…

Well, last night I watched UH v TT at Robertson (2009), down by 5, Case drove us 95 yards to win 29-28…
I am pretty sure everyone reading this was there in the stands, as I was…back then, we had guys who could actually tackle (Cavness, McGraw, Saenz)…we have much much better athletes now, so this is completely on the DC…
But I watched us beat TT…
So my weekend ended better than I thought it would !!!
Go Coogs !!!

1 Like

Got it. I was wrong once, so I will be wrong every time. Thanks for clearing that up. Guess we need to go back to weeks 1 and 2 and change those to losses because I thought we would win those too.

FYI, this line of thinking was the entire point of my “sky-is-falling” post.

1 Like

We still have our main goal ahead of us. Win the conference title. I don’t know what the answer is for our defense with a secondary that is very bad. Tackling is terrible on so many levels now days. It looks like everyone wants the big hit instead of wrapping up. I have seen this in the NFL, College, high school etc…

The loss is just one game. Correct. But CMD has had multiple games of allowing teams to dink and dunk their way to a win, do we remember? That’s what’s concerning. Will…he…make…adjustments…? I’m willing to bet money he doesn’t.

Every time I hear this I think, “we have never done well in conference when these sentences are uttered”

1 Like

or #8 we can cheat a strong side linebacker to the wide side and put our dbs a bit closer… no reason our guys should give a 10 yard cushion on 2nd and 5

1 Like