What does it take to become #1 seed overall for MARCH MADNESS?

I know we get ripped on for being in the AAC, but with Bama losing today, can replace them has the # 1 overall seed if we win out going into the NCAA TOURNAMENT?

2 Likes

Yes I think so! Especially if Kansas loses one more game and we win out

4 Likes

if we win out and Bama loses their first game in the SEC tournament and Kansas doesn’t win the big 12 tournament

2 Likes

We win out and KU and Bama do not win their conference championship. I don’t think they have to lose early, just not win it. It is not a disrespectful thing if they pass us and win their conferences. It is just a reality of being in the AAC.

If Kansas loses today and we win out, we’ll be top seed

1 Like

I don’t like talking about this stuff because it isn’t so important but seeing the coogs as the top seed in the tournament would be a dream come true

We need a double digit loss by Kansas today.

A close loss for KU, i dont think hurts them at all seeding wise.

Similar to when Purdue lost barely at Indiana. Didn’t drop at all in AP

1 Like

We are a one point loss being undefeated in our conference and only top rated team with no double digit losses and the best win-loss record in the country! I know there is no respect for the AAC but no other team would amass a better resume!

What a day. Started by actively routing for the Aggies and now I find myself supporting tu. It’s opposite land.

9 Likes

I think if KU goes down today and UCLA goes down then we have lock on overall 1 IF we take care of biz vs the Tigers.

However, for KU to lose then Texas has to win - and I never want that to happen. Ever.

1 Like

The media mogul’s are pushing for KU as #1 overall seed, they do have 15 quad one wins so I kinda see their point, but we can only play our schedule

1 Like

Let’s beat Memphis

9 Likes

It’s going to be Kansas because of schedule. Not worth talking about.

2 Likes

Really hard to overlook 15 Q1 wins.

2 Likes

the Q1 win thing is crap. It’s had always been a misleading stat… but Kansas has the #1 SOS in the NCAA after they play texas tonight, so they have a very strong argument.

“Quality losses by both Bama and Kansas. UH solidified at #3 seed”

So you just ignore 4 double-digit losses, including a 23-point loss to TCU?

I can’t believe how many just buy in to the click-baiters

1 Like

Feels like tomorrow is for the overall No.1 seed. If we beat Memphis its a wrap. The conference tournaments won’t change the top seeds

2 Likes

Katie rooting for Ags and Horns? Someone email Katie and tell her that her Coogfans account was hacked.

I didn’t say I was happy about it…but I was really happy for Bama to lose. I probably would have been fine with Kansas or tu winning.

Selfishly, I hope UH has first round games in Denver.

March. It’s madness.

2 Likes