What music have you been listening to lately?

For the last week or two, whatever channel I’m on in Pandora has given me a steady rotation of Sonic Youth, Primus, Minutemen, fIREHOSE, Talking Heads, David Bowie, Velvet Underground, The Cure, Camper Van Beethoven, Dead Milkmen, and Misfits. Exclusively those bands.

Not sure what I did to deserve that, but I’ve been loving it.

1 Like

Blue Oyster Cult

2 Likes

Aaron Lewis
Dan Fogelberg
Gretchen Peters
Raul Malo

I remeber listening to them ELO, CCR and the Eagles on 8 track on the way to school in my dad’s '79 Cordoba

2 Likes

I think visuals as much as sound about them

1 Like

Its long but what a great document of two great blues guitar masters

I saw the stones in Houston at nrg in Houston in 2019 with my daughter and she loved it. They played this along with other greatest hits. It was awesome.

I saw Blue Oyster Cult at Rockerfellers in the early 90’s. I think my hearing is still damaged from that show. The show was a blast!

2 Likes
1 Like

And Chief Keef, of course. Half these kids in the video are dead. Chicago gangstas, sad.

I was there as well. Good to see Charlie Watts for the last time.

My concert agenda for this month includes Santana and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

1 Like

Gordon Meredith Lightfoot Jr.

If you could read my mind…

Edit: wow, not sure how I missed it that he passed away yesterday. May he RIP.

RIP

1 Like

I listened to the soundtrack of the movie Singles this morning….Mother Love Bone, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam, Chris Cornell( solo), Alice In Chains, Screaming Trees, Paul Westerberg, Mudhoney, etc.

Even doing a racist troll on this board….get a life you freakin goon.

2 Likes

Tidbit: the song was written about the person who he had a tumultuous extramarital affair with-- Cathy Smith.
Later yrs she would be the one who admitted that she gave John Belishi the deadly combo of heroin & cocaine ( speedball) thst caused his death at 33.

Try the Spanish version of Hotel California by the Gipsy Kings….if you have not heard it you may like it.

3 Likes

Are you using a streaming service? I use Apple Music and a lot of their movie soundtracks are lacking songs, or they substitute another artist’s version. Its frustrating as heck.

I use Apple Music and have a gazillion things on my playlist….but I do have downloads from different places….pretty sure I have all the songs from that soundtrack on my phone….just not the deluxe edition.