What music have you been listening to lately?

That’s definitely a concern of mine. I saw Ian Anderson from Jethro Tull 6 or 7 years ago. The musicianship was awesome. His voice was weak. Not the way I wanted my last memory of him to go. I don’t want that to happen with Peter Gabriel.

I should have gone with that instead of "Sledgehammer’

2 Likes

Anyone an Old 97’s fan?

As I expected I can hear some age in his voice in his latest music but he still sounds like himself. I’m excited about the show.

Peter Gabriel - Four Kinds of Horses (Bright-Side Mix) - YouTube

1 Like

I recently bought tix to go see The Midnight at White Oak Music Hall this September. Missed them last time around in Fall of 21.

1 Like

Bruce Hornsby.

3 Likes

Based on her lyrics I assume the child is BSC but I really like a lot of her stuff. I saw she was recently brought on stage at CMA Awards show as part of a girl group.

I’ve seen her twice in the last year, really puts on a excellent show. Very good stage presence, chats it up just enough to identify with the crowd but the music comes first.

On my list to see

Buddy turned me on to “White Trash Revelry” by Adeem The Artist. That is some serious songwriting.

Have you listened to Al Stewart’s “Year of the Cat?” That song always relaxes me and takes my mind to somewhere magical. Check it out here……

1 Like

Year of the Cat is a really good song, but I think his masterpiece is Roads to Moscow.

2 Likes

That is a long song! A history lesson and a song all rolled into one. But the “Year of the Cat” is still my favorite Al Stewart’s song and it is actually one of my favorite songs of all time. Speaking of which, here is another of my favorite songs……

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

I listen to this song every day. I never get tired of it.

Late Cougar Townes Van Zandt

https://youtu.be/2VgdtTRZhag

Any Doors fans?

2 Likes

Here’s a good Doors song….

2 Likes