What would it take for Cinn to make the playoffs?

Let’s see, Bama crushes Florida, ND crushes Clemson, Northwestern beats OSU, Aggies lose to Tenn. a 9-0 Cincinnati crushes Tulsa. Georga should not be considered because they didn’t make their own conference title game. No way would the committee allow them in but this is how I can see the pathway if they did.

|1|Alabama|10-0
|2|Notre Dame|10-0
|3|Clemson|9-1
|4|Ohio State|5-|
|5|Texas A&M|7-1
|6|Iowa State|8-2
|7|Florida|8-2
|8|Georgia|7-2
|9|Cincinnati|8-0|8|

I think it would take all P5 teams to suddenly give up football.

14 Likes

COVID 19 HIT ALL TOPED RANKED TEAMS AND THE TEAMS BELOW CINCY

3 Likes

Ohio state ain’t about jack squat. That is obvious today.

2 Likes

Come on Tennessee!

Tennessee is a joke. Why would anybody get credit for beating that garbage.

2 Likes

I want Aggies hoo

Just think about how bent out of shape UT folks would be if aTm got into the CFP.

7 Likes

The Aggie’s will be in the playoffs, and will jump Ohio state anyway.

1 Like

In that case DD , they will just postpone the playoffs, and still keep Cinci out

1 Like

I don’t want it because I don’t like Aggies or texas

2 Likes

Lets go Ohio State. Shut Aggies out!!!

2 Likes

There is a less than 1% chance that a non-P5 school will ever get into a four team playoff. The cartel won’t allow it.

3 Likes

“What would it take for Cinn to make the playoffs?”

I’ve been trying to come up with a formula. So far all I’ve got is 1.21 gigawatts at 88mph. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Northwestern is choking the game away.

1 Like

Yes… we WANT that! Good for Aggies.

Well, I’m pulling for the Aggies to get in because I know Cincy hasn’t a chance.

2 Likes

Watch , regardless of an Ohio state win , A&M will jump them, it’s time the CFP committee raked in that college station dough.

1 Like

In other news, Big12 has made a call to Lincoln Riley and instructed him to choke the game away to Iowa state.

Do we really need the Aggies to have something else to talk trash to us about?? I do understand your reasoning, but they really hurt us in 1995, 2012, and the back handed slap when they left to go to the SEC. That is why I can’t cheer for them.