Who is a more consistent player?

Not really… His FG% is a little low… But assist-TO ratio he’s tops in the country and 35ish% from 3 is $ for Shead.

Sasser needs to hit shots.

Just so it’s not lost on anyone, I love both of these guys. I have zero disappointment in their effort level. They aren’t missing shots because they aren’t trying. Win or lose they’re both easy players to root for. It’s a long season, this is not our finished product.

1 Like

I’d really like to see Sharp or Arceneaux become more consistent off the bench… Sharp is 7-16 from 3 this year… Needs more PT when starting 3 can’t hit.

I think he should be in rotation over Walker Jr… He can’t be that much more of a defensive liability…

1 Like

I hope CKS takes Mylik Wilson and face guards Sasser in every practice until we learn to beat that…

Also, Clowney is a nice player for Bama.

1 Like

TA came out of the gates pretty well but since the Oregon game he’s been stuck in that freshman haze. Still think he’ll figure it out in the 2nd half of the year.

Not sure what’s up with Sharp. Just gonna have to trust that CKS has a plan with him.

1 Like

In CKS I Trust

1 Like

shead has more lived up to his th expectation than sasser because sasser’s expectations were so high… all american, best guard in the country…

but shead to me hasnt lived up to the expectation either, considering the level of competition… i never saw shead as a great 3pt shooter, but his 2pt percentage has been terrible (horrendous by any metirc)… i had way higher expectations for him as a driver. season wide shead has not been a good driver even on bad defenders

i agree with jimhoffa that youd hope sasser could take on the elite defender 1on1 and still be able to score, but not being the most elite offensive player in the nation doesnt mean you arent consistent… sasser has been more consistent

here is a clip from a vid @Coog1992 sent him, that might better explain what sasser has to deal with EVERY GAME from a guy breaking down the bama game

when a team defends a player like that, that individual player isnt the issue its everyone else…
sticking to 1 player like glue even at half court, refusing to play help for anyone else and everytime you try to screen both players follow you ignoring the screener …there is no fear for any of your team mates…
youd hope sasser could win those 1on1s and be that all-american… but if you removed the expectation of all-american on sasser, and just looked at his season he’s been consistent

also i noted this earlier, the goggles were obviously an issue for him, the fact he took them off for fts showed he wsant comfortable with them on

Sasser man come on now. What are we doing here

1 Like

Ramon Walker

This loss was on coach. But i think he rode Ramon because he wanted to see it played out with him before giving Terrance & prolly Sharp more minutes going forward. Or kinda justifying that decision.

Teams know how to take sasser out of the game. Put best defender and tallest one on sasser.

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/1601686039159967744?t=PI_mtQh4FMmJQY8THKqR6w&s=19

3 Likes