Whorn and UH fans going at it on CSNBBS

I’ve even seen a few Cougar High’s thrown into there. Scroll to post 21, that’s where the action begins.

2 Likes

Dear tiny baby Jesus…scour the internet for Cougar King and unleash him on those heathenish horn fans.

10 Likes

ANd ?? So you started a Thread to accomplish what. Geez oh whiz all you do is draw more attn to the Horns. Why chase garbage !!

3 Likes

Since we know whorns never even talk about UH, the Coogs must be trash talking to themselves.

2 Likes

One guy says he loves the game in Houston and can’t blame us for having it at home. That’s a start

2 Likes

Who has the worst fans in the Big XII, Tech?

1 Like

They say us lol

4 Likes

We hate them. They look at us like trailer park trash. It is probably driving them crazy that they have to lower themselves to play us, IN HOUSTON on campus…

It’s fun to watch them wallow in playing us and in their righteous indignation that they have to…

9 Likes

I think you might be right with Tech. We are talking fans, not the wishy washy ones in Austin. Tech fans are bad news.

After being at the UH Cincy game there last year, might have to pick Cincy as the best, OK State as second.

2 Likes

Worst fans? It’s UT and it isn’t even close. I was in Lincoln, NE in 1998 at one of our warehouses of the company I used to work for. We started talking college football. He told me that they thought Colorado had the worst fans in the world until UT joined the Big 12.

Nobody likes UT or their fans.

8 Likes

I had a few heckles in Cincy… But, all in all… They were pretty decent.

1 Like

In my experience, UT and aTm fans are neck and neck for the worst.

5 Likes

Just waiting for our T-shirt fans to start registering accounts here.

We’ll have to conduct some sort of onboarding orientation explaining that popular subjects will have 45 separate threads discussing the same thing.

4 Likes

That’s right! The membership here will grow exponentianlly this coming year!

1 Like

Yep,
I was in TDECU a while back, where down in front two of the tortilla school boys stood up and give the #1 hand sign to UH. Families with little kids were not happy. Security quickly showed them the door.I don’t remember ut ever doing anything like that.
Tt will always get my vote for the worst fans.
Go B12 Coogs !

3 Likes

UH may not have the best fans, but I’ve never heard of UH fans murdering and eating the dog of an opposing school’s fan that came to tailgate on campus.

I have read an account of Texas fans doing that.

That’s actually part of our hand sign…

The other parts are the Horns… :rofl:

1 Like

Man… I can’t wait to see TDECU rocking again!!!

6 Likes

A&M Yell
“Beat the hell out of Cougar High”

SMU Sign at UH vs SMU Football Game in the SWC Days
“Our maids went to UH”

Rice Student Chant Behind UH Bench
“No big words. No big words.”

Honorable Mention - Jim “Hoss” Brock, Executive Director of the Cotton Bowl Committee
“Damn it, half of these (Houston) people will come up here and eat at the 7-Eleven store, and the other half will be trying to hold it up,”

5 Likes

or…"UH people will come to Dallas with one clean shirt and a $20.00 and will not change either one.I remember Brock was forced to apologize after that.
Go B12 Coogs !

3 Likes