Whorn and UH fans going at it on CSNBBS

You can do worse than that for SMU
Dy01skaU0AAEJY_

8 Likes

Douchebag University.

8 Likes

UT sucks so bad in my mind bc of the land deal, keeping us out etc that my daughter has a gymnastics meet there this weekend and I told my wife to go with another mom bc I can’t stand driving near where they are. They have meets in Houston and A&M and I’ll go to those. Lol

A&M rags on us too but they are more down to earth where the UT fans just have this arrogance that intolerable which is a huge difference to me.

2 Likes

It’s like if I was driving up there at a certain point, you can start to smell the arrogance on the freeway getting close to UT. I don’t mind the hippies or the culture but UT , I just can’t go near there campus.

Brock also was quoted saying “Look at them (Cougars), we brought them (UH) in (SWC) and put them at the back of the bus and look at them now…they are driving the dam thing.”
And don’t forget the SMU sign in the Astrodome…“Beat the Cougroes”

3 Likes

I am speechless.

1 Like

We should put ut’s band in the upper deck corner of the stadium.

9 Likes

Nothing like a trip over to surlyhorns to be reminded of the entitlement of the 40 acres

1 Like

The Hoss Brock stuff was the ultimate. He should have been locked up, but I remember Nothing Was Done!

He had some other horrible remarks which I don’t remember. The 7-11 one was only a small portion of his stupidity. Yeoman really had to bite his tongue, but used it as incentive.

Yeah, they sound really spoiled.

I think the SMU sign was at Moody in Dallas.

3 Likes

Most of those longhorn fans are t-shirt fans that live in one-stop-light-town Texas.

2 Likes

There’s a ton of them here in Houston

1 Like

I remember the dramatic change we went though when the SWC died and we joined Conference USA. The SWC schools didn’t care for each other, I remember always pulling for OOC schools to beat fellow SWC members.

When we joined C-USA, it surprised me how many fans from other C-USA schools would congratulate us on winning a game on message boards, be it against them or against an OOC team. It was totally different than what we had experienced while in the SWC.

8 Likes

They had message boards in the SWC days?

1 Like

I didn’t look at CUSA boards but I know that is what the AAC board has been like. The AAC has been good to our programs. It’s bittersweet but good riddance.

1 Like

Longhorns are saying 10-2 is their floor…

Sending the Orange to TDECU is a thumb in the eye from the B12 to the horns. It’s incredibly great.

4 Likes

Correct.

I was a sophomore when this happened. SMU were and are all such terds.

2 Likes