With Sasser and Mark out for the year…

The genius parade marches on.

1 Like

Then why are so many on here concerned that without Sasser, we will be vulnerable to presses……genius !!

And oh by the by, we have not had any problems this year or in many years against presses…… because of coaching.

Get a life !!

1 Like

The numbers is THIS country have been exaggerated from the beginning and that is not a myth or guess.

3 Likes

Exaggerated by how much? What’s the real number/range? Where’s your evidence? Cited, peer reviewed studies? Just having a basic understanding of the concept of excess deaths shows that the number is more likely to be undercounted than overcounted. So what actuarial tables, methods and formulas are y’all looking at to even say that the number of deaths is exaggerated? I’m actually somewhat curious.

10 Likes

I’m all about Mr. Atascocita. True forever Coog. I just think those three are going to take us as far as we can go this season and post season. Right now I don’t have doubt in the heart of Shead or Carlton. I just haven’t been able to figure out Edwards yet.

1 Like

What proof do you have that it’s BS. Bring up some facts instead of wishful thinking!

1 Like

They make more money, bro. It’s really simple. $$$$$

Health care in this country is really way freaking upsidedown. Remember when we were kids and we went and saw the independent ear nose and throat doctor and paid him $25.00 and were done? When we get back to that we get back to proper health care in a free and open society. Unfortunately the castles we’ve built up in the total fraud called health care will have to completely collapse before we get back to the honest relationship between a doctor and his patient.

2 Likes

This team is going to do some dang good things tough as nails, bunch of bulls in a China cabinet we want MEMPHIS

2 Likes

The ball is in your court, sir. Opinions, stated as factual statements, are built on sand. He who cries fake news shouldn’t throw fake news. It’s called hypocrisy.

1 Like

What if Shead, Walker, and Moore found some rotational magic and Edwards became a 15 point a gamer?

3 Likes

Dang another thread heading over the cliff quickly. If the Coogs play at home again I’m going!
Too many experts on both sides. I simply followed my doctors advice and I am not going into hibernation.
Go Coogs

6 Likes

What makes you think that? Love to see some proof of this or are you just speculating?

True

Looks like you discuss Covid till the thread closes, I guess.

1 Like

5 Likes

what sucks about Mark and Sasser is that this team was one of the best starts to the basketball season I have witnessed. We were deep, could score from everywhere and everyone looked like they had played with each other for years. I was telling everyone I knew that we are so good right now that if I see the usual Sampson improvement we will be scary good. After this news, I am not so confident about scary good but probably good enough to make the tournament.

4 Likes

And there it is.

What round are y’all in by now!

2 Likes

This is going to make us better, more supportive boosters. Every game’s gonna be a war. And we’ll all know we’re short-handed right off jump street.

I’m going to wait until I see this current combination of players play a full game but I still believe we can win the conference. Don’t expect blowing people out by 20+ any more though.

1 Like