With Sasser and Mark out for the year…

That comment was straight from the S African Dr who discovered this variant. He said it had the same severity as the common cold but was more contagious.

1 Like

Of course the numbers of people who have died from this stuff has been greatly exaggerated for many reasons.

2 Likes

Beyond misinformed

2 Likes

The number of deaths worldwide have been under-reported by a large margin. A lot of countries are not “accurately” reporting the number of deaths caused by this virus: from Russia to India and probably every other country.

9 Likes

Exactly. The actual deaths significantly exceed the expected deaths.

3 Likes

BS !

1 Like

The CDC web site shows “excess mortality” tables.

All might check it, then compare to certain comments hereon

I feel so deflated. This season has so much potential and in a matter of a week it went down in flames as far as the great goals ahead for this team. I’ll go to the games because I am a Coog diehard, but man what this team will be like next year instead of the now.

1 Like

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrEzdvL4Mhh.38ABUJx.9w4;_ylu=Y29sbwNiZjEEcG9zAzIEdnRpZAMEc2VjA3Ny/RV=2/RE=1640583500/RO=10/RU=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.usmortality.com%2Fexcess/RK=2/RS=6wHNtNdl1tZe0jB4il2xSIcIyH0-

I realize it’s probably a huge leap on my part but I assume you can comprehend the calculations

3 Likes

You know this how? Documented evidence or hunch?

1 Like

And the number of deaths in this country have been massively overrated.

2 Likes

Exactly…I was talking to my nephew last night at our superspreader and he took his 10 year old son to the doctor because he had some congestion…Tested him for COVID and the results were negative but the doctor marked him down as positive…my nephew asked him why and he said he had symptoms…unbelievable

1 Like

Yup. Hospitals are getting funding based on positive cases.

4 Likes

CDC is a government operation.

Nuff said. !!

3 Likes

Experience with the MSM.

Did you derive this ?

I’m going to get a lot of hate for this, and if you want to refute my opinion please do. I’m not one dimensional and am always open to change my mind.

We played some bad seeds almost every game last year for the tournament. I know some people value rankings and some don’t, but we got pretty lucky with how things turned out. That being said, we still had a strong team and they deserved every single accomplishment. It’s not our fault that bad seeds defeated the good seeds.

That being said, even with Sasser and Mark I don’t think this year is our year. I still think we have a chance at a conference title, but I think next year and the following are our years for a run.

2 Likes

We just lost nearly 30:points per game from Mark and Sasser.

Hard to imagine obtaining those points from bench players.

4 Likes

Wow. You’re a genius. And when I played college basketball and then later coached, one of the techniques that we used to thwart the press was to throw over the top of it.

Throwing to players streaking down the court and/or in conjunction with players coming off screens and passing to them can demoralize the hoped for results of implementing a press after about three successful times. And you take it right to the bucket. You’ve got numbers.

Thanks for your insight. I would have never known it was about coaching, but it’s actually the specific techniques that can be used per in one case the above, instead of just saying “it’s about coaching” which pretty much says it all re your basketball know-how acumen. Geez.

"Hey guys, here’s what we’re going to do, “It’s all about coaching. Ready. Break.”

1 Like

And again, who did those “bad” seeds beat in order to be able to play us?

2 Likes