World Class Cheap Skates

The vendors have told me to come back for free refills, all season long.

No one is getting over on the concession stands nor being cheapskates.

2 Likes

Markup of the cups? What. The cups are like $10. So you get one the first one and get free refills the rest of the season. My wife and I do it every game. So do tons of other people. It’s totally fine, lol. I also buy overpriced beer, pretzels and other stuff, too, but if I can get a free soda, you’re damn right I’m getting one.

2 Likes

I love how all/most of you just jumped down this guy’s throat. He obviously didn’t understand the ability to reuse the cups. Instead of just explaining it simply to him and nicely reminding him not to assume until he has all of the information, you guys just crucified him.

Actually, considering how we treat each other in the world today, I’m not surprised at all. Do better.

4 Likes

I think it was his thread title

“World Class Cheap Skates” :grimacing:

A little harsh for your fellow Coog fan

When i read the title thought it was gonna be about UT, Memphis, SMU… but it was about us, lol

9 Likes

Yeah and this too

2 Likes

That’s what I’m saying. Free refills are priced into that $10, there’s no way that thing cost them anywhere close to $10.

Wow. That place still open? Last time I went there was back in high school. In the 80s. LOL

1 Like

I will say its a nice looking cup with a nice lid.

So him jumping down everybody’s throat to begin with by calling us all cheapskates just gets a pass?

3 Likes

I’m not going to get into an argument with you about this…but if you read my post, I suggested to NICELY remind/inform him of the policy. Two wrongs don’t make a right…and you are firmly proving my point about how people are treating others today.

1 Like

To be fair, the OP didn’t nicely propose anything.

Not that I’m condoning either side of the fight. Lol

2 Likes

I haven’t done this myself but I’m ngl I thought that was the whole point? If it wasn’t allowed why do they let people in with them?

1 Like

I wish they did this for beer, I’d gladly be the world’s biggest cheapskate

7 Likes

We need another “mods pls delete thread” post edit

1 Like

Well, now that the season is over in the Fertitta Center, this is all a moot point.

1 Like

Someone get off northerncoog’s lawn

Someone check on Northerncoog

1 Like

So what I am I supposed to do? Buy a $10 coke every time?

It is allowed. They tell you when you buy the cup. FREE REFILLS

1 Like

Can you imagine a stadium full of free refill beer drinkers?