World Class Cheap Skates

Never been a problem for me. I just spend money on overpriced beer. Give me chance to spend $100 for beer refills all season long and I would be in for that.

1 Like

my dude we are in agreement

you have already paid way more than you need to for the cup, the little 5 cent refills ain’t nothin’ to them

3 Likes
1 Like

Still open and probably much like you remember!

1 Like

Every single attorney in the world would’ve told the team “this is an absolutely terrible idea”.

Best part of the Wiki article…

"NBC newscaster Tim Russert, then a student at the Cleveland–Marshall College of Law, attended the game. “I went with $2 in my pocket,” recalled the Meet the Press host. “You do the math.” "

Ive brought cups from 2019 and got them refilled. They good for life lol

2 Likes

This is awesome.

This is common at almost every other ballpark but the Stros tried to keep it from being allowed for a long time…

1 Like

That’s what I thought

If the shoe fits. And what a great example you are for her. Father of the year!

Yes, a bit harsh. Maybe ‘clever fee avoiders’ would work better.

No. refills are for that day.

I’m getting the sense northern is doubling down on this?

3 Likes

Hey @JohnnyUtah now this clown is calling me a bad father because he doesn’t understand the rules. Is he fair game now?

4 Likes

Yup. I did my good deed for humanity once. I’m out of this one now. He’s on his own now.

Carry on. But still…everyone, do better…especially Northerncoog.

4 Likes

Yes, its also free refill popcorn…:wink:

2 Likes

I feel like I’m a pretty good dad, but of course nobody’s perfect. My two kids are doing pretty great, but it seems like you might need some supplemental guidance, so you can do something productive instead of worrying about strangers bringing cups to basketball games :joy:

3 Likes

What? The cup also gets free popcorn refills?

Also gets you free Nacho Cheese if you ask the right guy.

2 Likes