World cup Upset #2

Belgium lost.:exploding_head:

1 Like

They tied Croatia last game. Which is a win for a team like Morocco. They might have a better team than most folks expected.

I am waiting for the Spain v Germany game later today. Spain is very strong this year and should win but Germany is in a must win situation since they got upset last game. Should be a fun game to watch. Japan really missed their chance to clinch a spot by losing to Costa Rica. I don’t think they have the talent to beat Spain.

1 Like

Does France have the best uniforms of the tournament? The home ones look slick and away are very creative. As usual, the US jerseys suck.

2 Likes

US ones are horrible, like their play.

1 Like

DON’T jinx us.

I still want to see the “Great Satan” win on Tuesday!!!

1 Like

lol

It will feel like WWE on Tuesday

3 Likes

The Great Satan is ahead 1-0 with only a few minutes left.

COME ON GREAT SATAN!!!

YEAH SATAN!!!

HOLD ON!!!

4 Likes

The Great Satan has done it.

I was sure they would award a penalty kick there at the end.

2 Likes

THE POWERS OF SATAN AND HELL HAVE PREVAILED!!!

GO SATAN!!!

ON TO THE KNOCKOUT ROUND!!!

2 Likes

4 Likes

I wonder if Iran has a message board. :joy:

1 Like

The ending was .needlessly stressful. I thought they were going to give Iran an penalty.

My son said if that happened, it would be so on brand for the USMNT to get eliminated.

2 Likes

I think its ironic that the Iranian reporter would ask a question about discrimination. He answered it very tactfully. I would have added something about women and gays in my answer and pose a question back to the reporter about how he feels those groups fair in his country.

And follow that up with a question about how Bahais are doing in Iran these days.

1 Like

Looks like my two fav teams, USA and Poland, have managed to advance. Although Poland did everything to try to lose that last game. Only the goalie kept them in it.

1 Like

I am thrilled for the US and bummed for how Mexico got bounced. They will have nightmares from this game and all the missed opportunities to advance.

The fact it might have come down to the number of fouls was crazy.

WC 2022…goodbye Mexico and Canada.

Go team USA!

2 Likes