2021 offers

I’m going from what he’s listed officially.

Unless you’re there in person measuring him I’ll just say he’s 6’10

1 Like

I saw that pic, I also saw the pictures of them protesting from a month ago… all the bigs went… Powell isn’t 6’10

Sampson notes Fabian was 6’6 when he came to UH… Fabian has never been listed as 6’6 at UH…it’s naive to trust listed heights

When Harris stood next to Gresham he always looked a couple inches taller. Powell is probably closer to 6’9.

1 Like

Looks like Rivals has three picks in for Armbrester to UH to backup your point. He is definitely a CKS style player. Plays hard on both ends of the court.

1 Like

This came out of no where. If there’s a season I think Robbie will be showcase on a big event on January that ESPN will televise. He’s the stretch 4 we wanted Ced Alley to be :bowling:

Yea the last few interviews I saw he didnt even mention UH was one of the schools recruiting him hard. It was all A&M, GT, VT and Xavier.

kinda, something very interesting about this recruiting class… we are on the verge of getting multiple true wings this class…
this is the 1st class we are getting wings…our recruiting classes normally only consists of 2 types of players combo guards, and power fowards…we rarely get centers or wings… we just force the bigger guards to play wing (ex hinton played 1 and 2 in high school, his 1st time offball was at the wing was at UH)…if we do get robbie we’ll have 2 true wings

but yeah this is out the blue…i would not have guessed we were the favorites if not for those rival predictions. i assumed gtech and Illinois were his top

Good point because Walker is now 6’6 and can guard 1-4 pretty well. Armbrester (if he commits) the same and can probably guard some 5s. This is definitely good progress on the recruiting front. If Roberts can develop solid ball skills he can be one as well.

These are great points.

it would be great to get a big 6’10 plus rim protector.

I’m wishing for aidoo, or one of the two bigs from Houston.

2 Likes

So your saying that size matters :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

I presume all schools lie about their players height, so it all cancels out !

1 Like

Rockets are going to win a chip with a 6’5 center :skull:

Big men who are 7 ft sometimes get run out of the court unless they could shoot like Aidoo :grin:

https://twitter.com/unguardedmikeyy/status/1302636571171192835

1 Like

Something must of happened :flushed:

:frowning: was literally my favorite recruit of this class :cry:

3 Likes

Really curious on what happened… I do remember CKS not seeming totally comfortable signing a player he never met in person when the subject was brought up. I was looking forward to seeing Thomas play.

He’s a dawg on both ends and can shoot from 3. Major Loss!

1 Like

Has a recruit ever decommited from us before? Other than the guy who left because of his dad taking the job at another university. We usually keep who commits.

Under Sampson may be a first!

There is also not a lot of decommitments in basketball in general. It’s not like football. Once a guy commits, they usually stick with it.

1 Like