Alabama Transfer Anoma Dismissed

This thread is about Anoma, why are we discussing King?

8 Likes

just seems like bad news keeps coming out of the program, im ready to start winning again!!!

3 Likes

Because “Coogin Little” is a thing now. Panic sets in as SOON as something doesnt go to plan.

3 Likes

Another bad news day for our team. We need some positive momentum, but other than winning, I am not sure what else can turn the bad mojo around.

2 Likes

Trust the Plan!

6 Likes

The sky is falling…a guy that washed out at UA…bombed here…and it’s the Coaches fault…uhhh, yeah ok …

Worried is losing to Tx St, UTSA or getting 70 dropped on you by Army…this is just a side note

6 Likes

removing the homer glasses, this killed any non biased reason for us to be drastically better

the case was there with king…when he left …the case drastically weakned but it was still there…

we still had a top5 recruit, top 50 all-time since recruit rankings started, adding him with te other transfers could drastically alter us, especially playing in the AAC…without him non of the other transfers are program changing

we will be better, but coming from 5-7…better doesnt mean much…the chances of a special season are now in realm of blind optimism …

6 Likes

this guy gets it.

Stay Tuned.

2 Likes

lol. This is football. There’s 21 other guys on the field with him. Anoma was the difference between a special season and barely bowl eligible? Stop.

What did we win with Ed and D’Eriq?

10 Likes

I mean either its the end of the world or its not lol! Either way ill be there for every game as always. Im simply too invested to ever give up lol!

1 Like

Not blind optimism. King couldn’t save what was coming last year and what makes you think he could be the savior this year? Anoma is a non factor because he has yet to play. The level of disrespect for the Coogs who are here, and have been here working since last Spring is astounding! We lost two guys who were non factors. So what!

3 Likes

yes
https://twitter.com/GregBailey13/status/1160981203442458629

https://twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1185001709657034753

Lol. I saw Ed completely dominate OU and Louisville. Again. What did we win with Ed? Unless you want to say Anoma is a sure fire top 10 pick without ever stepping foot onto the field.

1 Like

So why even post this?

This was a huge loss talent wise. Add this to losing King and my outlook for next season has taken a substantial hit.

3 Likes

Give me a break. Wish him well but he is and was a non factor. We’re not losing someone that never preformed. 1 or 2 guys cant save disfunction In a entire football team. Remember when PV had three 4 star players on offense last year and they blew us out?

I don’t.

because 2 of kings 3 losses were were up the majority of the game…and we dont have a top 5 Oklahoma (his only not close loss)
king has 50tds in 10 games… its was kings 1st 4 games in a new system last season , while coming off an injury…

with king we would have had a special season …in addition to the other players

“Just saying but SMU is rated far higher academically than UH lets not make up facts here”

Not by any organization that values research.
USNews is a heavily biased ranking organization which favors schools with little research. That’s why USNew ranks a small school like Tulsa higher than UH even though they don’t educate many.

1 Like

Agree 100%