BOOM! Josh Carlton UCONN Center

BU going into stall and it’s letting Zags sneak up.

This :100:

Don’t know much about this guy…just hope he doesn’t mysteriously shrink 3 inches when he gets here

You should pay for that subscription on the other site. Lol

You bet @pesik gunna be on dat case :grimacing::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yeah… I’m anxiously awaiting the team pic…all will revealed

3 Likes

received_792231435061440

He has grown 3 inches since HS. Maybe he is still growing; remember David Robinson was 6-7 when he entered the Naval Academy.

edwards just announced on twitter than he is returning to texas tech

Yup. X Johnson and Miller Kopp are the two to land now.

1 Like

So is Powell. He’s a baby giraffe ~ Coach Sampson :blush:

I was just asking because someone is getting the short end of the stick. That’s my indication. Carlton didn’t come here to ride the bench. We know Fabian and Chaney playing time are solidified. So someone is not going to be able to play much out of Powell or Roberts. Roberts has already sat 2 years, I don’t think he wants to make it a 3rd. Idk if he’s going to leave I’m just saying we have to be realistic. Everyone can’t play. But why Carlton is saying Sampson is really high on him. Maybe powell just isn’t ready yet. Or maybe Roberts might transfer out

https://twitter.com/uconnmbb/status/1103829414637268993?s=21

This is absolutely filthy. No wonder Sampson was the first to call him. We are going to get him back to his sophomore/junior year form. BUT EVEN BETTER!

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/uconnmbb/status/1334658386542137345?s=21

Our center cooking a top 5 pick :hugs:

I hope will be an Armbreaker. Reminding us the Bad boys of the Pistons

“He was emphasizing, they’re good at every position, but the piece they’re missing is the five-spot,” Carlton reported. “So, I have the opportunity to go in and be that missing piece and have an impact. I’m real excited.” Sampson must be really high on Carlton

Powell is a raw, still-growing freshman. That’s why.

or that he said nice things to get carlton to commit and not to look into it that deep

2 Likes

Powell has been here one year.

1 Like

Yes, and he’ll still be a raw growing freshman again next season.

1 Like