Greg Ward Jr- Eagles

**NOW THIS IS THE NEWS OF THE DAY!!!
It could not happen to a better guy. I am ecstatic for him.

4 Likes

All that hard work and stress finally rewarded.
" Ward is a former college quarterback at Houston who has also not played in a regular-season game but may be active tomorrow with DeSean Jackson injured."

3 Likes

He didn’t record a stat, but did get on the field for two snaps. Congrats to Greg.

2 Likes

I was following on my phone and thinking the whole time if they would just throw it to him
I was hoping he was on the field on their last drive

Article about Greg from last week:

“Honestly, no,” he admitted. “And the reason why is because of how the first two years went and how draining mentally the whole process was. It just messed with my mind.

“Going from playing a lot to not playing, it just takes you through some things mentally. You question yourself. Are you good enough? So doing everything I could this preseason, even if it didn’t work out the way I wanted, I was good with their decision.”

Casterline wasn’t. He finds Ward’s attitude so refreshing he’s convinced it will eventually pay off. Seeing the success of Kyler Murray and Lamar Jackson, he just wishes his client was still playing quarterback. “The guy would’ve been a first-round pick,” said Casterline, who’s represented 11 first-round draft choices during his 36 years in the business, as well as Hall of Famers Randy White and John Randall. “He’s an unusual guy and I mean that in a great way.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/Eagles/status/1175813843462893569?s=20

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/markbermanfox26/status/1176590977189986304?s=21

What??? Back to the practice squad?

Not exactly sure, but I believe he must clear waivers before the Eagles can sign him back to the practice squad.

1 Like

Man, this has been a terrible week for coog football.

Lost the game, Case didn’t do well, Greg got cut, King did what he did 

3 Likes

Washington needs a good receiver and Greg is available. Get er done.

Eagles are stupid like the Texans

5 Likes

Probably back to the practice squad.

3 Likes

The Eagles dont know what they’re missing out on.

5 Likes

Rafael wrote it best. for us when it rains it is a hurricane. I can’t remember such a bad week.
I sure hope Greg gets picked up by ANY Team in the next few hours. Greg could easily fill a void for ANY Team that needs either a slot receiver or even a “specialty RB”
We all wish you well Greg. Keep the faith. We are pulling for you.

Eagles. You let Foles walk away. Let’s see how your season is going to pan out.

Kyle Allen balled out though

5 Likes

Ward signed back onto the Eagles practice squad earlier today.

2 Likes

Has to be so taxing on Ward to deal with all the back and forth with the Eagles. Such a great player, hope he gets a real look before it’s too late.

1 Like

He gets a year of service. He needs 4 years to get the pension

6 Likes

If you think this is a bad week you should have survived Albuquerque, Tito Horford, Yeoman’s retirement, Akeem’s turning pro, the last second Michigan shot, and DoritoWhite’s surrender to Army after the 70-point bombardment.

For me this week doesnt even register.

7 Likes