Herman continues his loving ways

I don’t.

What hypocrisy from a guy who abandoned his players at UH. The guy is a narcissistic, lying, sorry human being. The truth catches up sooner or later. The players are realizing he is a fraud.

8 Likes

The us vs them mentality works at UH when you play a P5 school and tell your players those coaches in that locker don’t think you are good enough to compete in their conference. It doesn’t work at UT when all the players are 4 and 5 stars that had their pick of school they could go to and feel entitled from the second they step foot on campus.

11 Likes

Not only did he abandon them, he didn’t even get them back to campus from the Memphis game. He abandoned them at the airport.

6 Likes

Yes and the day will come when ut-austin realizes it has to treat its hermorroid.

He was a lowlife.

3 Likes

So he left the car someone provided him at the Memphis Airport not Bush?

He flew to Houston with the team at the expense of UH. As soon as they landed he abandoned the team at the Houston airport, boarded a private jet, and flew to Austin leaving the assistant coaches to get the team back to the UH campus. The car was left at the Houston airport.

And, THAT is the reason he will always be known - by me - as “Hermaroid”!

1 Like

NOTHING is worse that some daddy getting on SM about their kids…STFU and let the boys play speak for itself. The boys are studs they don’t need the old man being some damn drama queen

2 Likes

I think he believes he’s a significantly better coach than he is and has bought whole hog into his own “legend” which is obviously detrimental.

You can’t be the ruthless coach who goes after guys behind their backs and the lovey-dovey guy, but it certainly won’t stop him from trying.

2 Likes

I thought he left the car later. He went back to UH at some point to tell the team he was leaving and took the car to the airport.

1 Like

funny how yall were up in arms with him when he was our HC and now yall salty he left. Get over it. I sure have.

I understand he told the team in the locker room in Memphis after the game.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.houstonchronicle.com/sports/cougars/amp/Herman-leaves-UH-for-dream-job-at-Texas-10637930.php

I stand corrected. The slime ball did get the team back to campus.

1 Like

His boys do t even play there anymore. Besides he is just telling the truth whether we agree with the platform or not.

What was well documented was Team landed Friday night and his Agent had set up meeting in wee hours of Saturday morning somewhere btw Houston/Austin to meet LHorn people. They offered him HC position n then he set up meeting to tell his UH players later Saturday. Several student/athletes did not show up for meeting as was also reported being the rumor was out Saturday morning that he was leaving for UT. Then to end things Herman way he drives UH vehicle to Airport Sunday to get on UT private plane to Austin .

1 Like

I stand corrected. The slime ball did get the players back to campus.

Haha, true story. He reminds us everyday almost.