Houston Roughnecks/ 4 Coogs

I think the XFL also pioneered the camera that moves over the field that is now a staple in college and NFL games.

2 Likes

Yes they did!

They did. For all the failures of XFL 1.0 - scantily-clad cheerleaders, He Hate Me, etc. - the skycam was a success.

2 Likes

The no rules thing was a lie in 1.0.

Is this thing on tv? If so what channel?

It’s on fox

1 Like

It will be cool to see a full TDECU Stadium for a change.

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint you, but won’t be anywhere near close to full. Just started selling upper deck seats the other day.

The upper deck looked sold out on ticketmaster, with seats available in the lower bowl.

They probably had the upper deck blocked until the lower bowl sold out.

Wait a minute, I like scantily clad cheerleaders. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have been thinking about the Roughnecks and how it will affect UH. I wonder if a decent amount of folks who attend their games and have never been to TDECU will discover what a great venue it is and will come to UH games.

5 Likes

Lol

Sorry I know they’re not on the Roughnecks but still felt it fell under the XFL/Roughnecks thread.

Well one of our beloved Coogs just missed a block that led to a block punt TD!!! Come on Farrow got to block that guy.

What’s this like June Jones 20th team he’s been HC for. :smirk::laughing:. #Retread

2 Likes

“Running back Kenneth Farrow was selected as the team captain on offense.” from the Seattle Dragons website. Good to see the Farrow on the field with the Seattle Dragons.

2 Likes

He’s made some plays, got a couple of first downs

1 Like

Watching on TV. Pretty decent looking crowd. Turf and stadium look good. The football play is unpolished at best but it’s pretty entertaining.

1 Like

Alot more defense in this game than expected.

1 Like

Roughnecks have some pretty good wrs but might need to find a upgrade at running back. The guy they have doesn’t look like a threat with the ball at all.

2 Likes