It’s Official

I bought four season tickets the day they became available in 2001. I was among the first 200 to do so. Had them ever since…until January when I decided I’d had enough. Tossed the renewal paperwork in the trash, deleted all the emails I’ve received, even after the supposed renewal deadline. My brother has the four behind mine and he tried to talk me into keeping my seats.

Today, I am VERY happy I stuck to my guns.

9 Likes

I’ve been a non Texan fan for years because of this kind of crap. I stopped around 2008 and then gave them a try when Case played but that ended quickly. So I’ve just been sitting back like you waiting for others to open their eyes.

2 Likes

Simple…quit supporting that garbage organization. Almost 20 years in and haven’t even got a sniff of even a AFC Championship Game. Wasted the careers of some outstanding players. Glad DHop got out of the trash bin. Watson needs to get out of here ASAP before his career is wasted as well. Hit the McNairs where they’ll finally notice…the bank account $$$. NOTHING will change until then.

3 Likes

Same here I had tickets since year one but I am not renewing its become too expensive for a team that doesn’t care about winning.

1 Like

I made my first installment for 2020 last month. I wonder if it’s too late to cancel.

1 Like

He’s playing chess while we’re all playing checkers

1 Like

Actually… Houston deserves this. They have never demanded anything better and will happily line up at NRG in 2020 to scoop up season tix and Texans swag.

McNairs have never been interested in winning championships. They have always been interested in taking Houstonians money. Houstonians happily oblige.

3 Likes

Interesting to me that ‘fans’ and sports talking heads point the finger at BOB.

Don’t blame BOB. Blame those that enable BOB.

4 Likes

What owner…? :joy::joy::joy:

Thing is Cal McNair isn’t firing BOB. If losing the way they did didnt turn your stomach nothing will.

1 Like

But the McNairs are making a lot of money. There’s that.

2 Likes

Damn! Even if he got a 1st rounder and a 4th rounder for DHop it’s a very stupid move! DHop is arguably the best receiver in the league! And the most consistent as well! He hardly ever missed a game! I can understand if he’s getting two first rounders and a 2nd or 3rd rounder or something in that ballpark, but just a 2nd and 4th rounders? Stupid!

With DHop now gone, guess what’s the Texans’ most glaring need? — wide receiver!

I fully expect the Texans to sign Tom Brady now.

1 Like

Are you being serious or are you joking?

If BO’B can find someone to give him a 3rd and 6th rounder for Watson, he may jump on it. He’s planning to get Cooper Manning’s son when he declares.

I think O’Braindead tries to destroy the Texans with all of these crazy moves that he has made! Why would he care? He’s from Boston and could care less about Houston! He’s already made his money and got all the riches he could get from the NFL and the Texans! If he’s fired he can always go back to being an OC for another team or go back to college!

No doubt about it he is the worst general manager in professional sports! How the hell the McNairs think it is a good idea to let him be the general manager and the head coach? He isn’t good at either position! I guess that’s why he didn’t get along with the real general manager — Brian Gaine — because Brian wouldn’t let him make stupid moves like this!

3 Likes

BoB would be stupid enough to take Brady and trade Watson. He went out and signed Randal Cobb, and gave the kicker a 4 year 19 million dollar contract. 9 of that 19 is guaranteed. Every day of free agency he makes himself look more and more dumb.

Please fire him today.

2 Likes

I hope they keep him.

2 Likes

Semi-pro football is always entertaining.

I don’t. I’m probably in the minority, but I think if they had any other coach than BoB then they would have won the super bowl instead of Kansas City. BoB is the only coach on the planet that would inexplicably blown that lead at Arrowhead, unless he was Mike Dantoni, but that’s basketball and another can of worms to complain about. Lol

Edit: in case I wasn’t clear, Mike Dantoni is ruining the Rockets in the same fashion as BoB. They’re probably close friends.

3 Likes