Jalen Hurts

I know he probably was an intern. I was just being sarcastic. :grin:

2 Likes

My guess is delivery boy.

4 Likes

I donā€™t know this guy but the fact he was at The Chronicle probably before anyone had thought about ā€œsocial mediaā€ like FB and Twitter doesnā€™t mean he has no sources. I am skeptical as well but his timeline at The Chronicle and his lack of Twitter followers could be explained.

Man this guy smoke the peace pipeā€¦no way Halen getting Kings Jobā€¦

4 Likes

I will sell my bridge in Brooklyn before anybody takes Kings job.

5 Likes

Do you have ocean front property in Lubbock to sell also??

1 Like

That boy Gus dumb.

1 Like

Maybe heā€™s been in jail all this time.

2 Likes

Right. Iā€™m definitely not saying, ā€œthis guy has no twitter followers, that means heā€™s lyingā€. Iā€™m saying ā€œthis guy has no twitter followers, this could be true (though again, Hurts transferring here when weā€™ve got a darkhorse heisman candidate at QB already seems unlikely) but thereā€™s no particular reason we should believe him and his comment about King makes it look even less like he knows what heā€™s talking about.ā€

Iā€™m also not in the King would 100% start camp. Hurts won a NC, went 16-2 in the SEC and King is coming off a season ending injury. But I would expect King to win a competition and it would be really weird for Hurts to come here and try to compete with such a successful QB. If Hurts had to sit for a year weā€™d make a ton of sense.

1 Like

We donā€™t need this drama, that is all this will be is another dog and pony show that will distract us from winning games like at Tulane and at Tulsa.

We have a QB. Iā€™m sick of the transfers, save the scholarship for help on defense where we need it.

5 Likes

Iā€™m with you. Hurts isnā€™t coming here and the ONLY reason there is a rumor is because he grew up nearby. Letā€™s please leave this dead horse where it belongs, in Channelview.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Imagine if Hurts comes here and starts over King. The meltdown in this board would be so interesting to say the least.

2 Likes

You mustā€™ve seen the New Yearā€™s PETA response to these old sayings too. Instead of donā€™t beat a dead horse, you canā€™t feed a fed horse. Instead of kill two birds with one stone, feed two birds with one scone. Got a love the stupidity of PETA.

5 Likes

If, and that is a huge If, Hurts transfers to UH, King is gone out of here faster than a speeding bullet. Only caveat is that Hurts is coming in to be a part of an offense that uses the Wildcat a lot and is also used as a receiver, which would be his best shot at playing on Sundays.

Didnā€™t see this posted but the odds of his transfer greatly favor him going to UH

+150 Houston is the line
+300 Arizona

http://twitter.com/BleacherReport/status/1083124227727863808

Maybe we can be creative.

Nothing against Jalen Hurts, but I wouldnā€™t sacrifice Dā€™Eriq King for him. King is a Heisman caliber QB.

IMO, Jalen is better suited for Maryland or OU.

3 Likes

Yes, got to love the stupidity of PETA. I didnā€™t see it, but I laughed when I saw the gif of beating a dead horse.

2 Likes

Miami not listed?