Jalen Hurts

how is Miami not listed? Pretty sure he went to visit with them yesterday? Or did I just imagine hearing that?

He’s visited OU, Maryland, and Miami. I’d bet on him going to Maryland or Miami as he knows a coach on each staff. Miami rolled out the red carpet for him too.

If we had 25 schollies, I’d say go for him to see if he’d be willing to sit out a year, but with only 20, we have greater needs right now.

2 Likes

lol A reason mentioned for his potential transfer here is to represent his hometown. Well, it’s Hurts’ lucky day, Rice is in the market for a QB!

2 Likes

These guys who do the odds don’t know what they’re talking about. jk jk

1 Like

You’ve got to be kidding me lol. Actually the new sayings are pretty clever but knowing that organization, humor wasn’t the basis behind it. They truly must be offended.

Although for the bird one I thought it was ‘a bird in the hand is better than two In the bush’

That is a different saying, both involve two birds.

TSU

1 Like

I might would have to take a Coog Fans break for a bit.

I don’t bet on sports and know next to nothing about sports betting.

With that said, is Bleacher Report actually taking bets with these odds, or just pulling numbers out of their rear with no real basis for the “odds”?

1 Like

Anybody old enough to remember Delrick Brown and Terry Elston? That worked out rather well.

Coog alumnus Tom Landry tried it with Morton and Merridith in the NFL but the jury was out on that one.

My point is when you have two really really good ones, why can’t they both play? Holgs doesn’t always do what’s conventional.

3 Likes

Today’s odds:

https://twitter.com/BarrettSallee/status/1085232161207267330?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1085232161207267330&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsportsnaut.com%2F2019%2F01%2Fmaryland-is-heavy-favorite-to-land-alabama-transfer-jalen-hurts%2F

Why not, his brother went to TSU.

This thread is so painful.

How painful is it?

It Hurts.

14 Likes

Quite jalen around man! This is a serious thread.

1 Like

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

If you’re bothered channel your views elsewhere

3 Likes

What was even better than that PETA outrage was their recent outrage with Odell Beckham throwing the football to animals. PETA’s response was that he was dehumanizing the animals.

I will repeat, dehumanizing the animals. That has to be the absolute dumbest comment ever.

5 Likes

I definitely missed this story. Beckham is a guy I try to hear less of as much as possible. Par for the course for that group though. They’re Always running around like a chicken with its head cut off

1 Like

Holy cow, I had not heard
now I feel dehumanized.

2 Likes

I know he won’t end up here but it sure is fun being mentioned by all these knuckleheads.
X, Y, Z (all blue bloods) and Houston
 sounds good.

Duarte was worried that Houston lost it’s “buzz.”
Dare I say
 the “buzz” is baaaacccckkkkkkkkkkk.

3 Likes