Non Houston Basketball Games - Week of Jan 13th

I think 3 is probably likely. I do wanna to see what SMU can do in conference play though

Hunter has to be front runner for coach of the year unless somebody ends up 16-2.

Unfortunately with these Temple losses it’s looking like there might not be enough quality wins in the conference to go around.

1 Like

Baylor up 12 @ Kansas with 3:24 left

Watched Baylor smack Tech at home and now they are clubbing Kansas at its home…no doubt the Bears are very good and no doubt a tourney team and probable Big 12 winner.
And oh yeah, Baylor’s women drubbed UConn on the road Thursday night…

1 Like

Watching Okie St struggle on offense against TCU makes me mad again. Team came out flat against them.

1 Like

I think that would be the game I want back the most

2 Likes

I think this is underselling them. Baylor has the best resume in the country right now.

2 Likes

I agree with ya…both men and women. I watched the men play at Tech and was very impressed with the Bears…they are also very well coached with a good inside-outside game. The only difference between them and us IMO is that their big men are bigger and can score…

2 Likes

OK State gets to 40 points! Their Big 12 scoring average is 43.7!! They played the 3 most defensive oriented teams in the Big 12 but we are a better team than TCU and similar to Tech so very disappointing having that loss.

2 Likes

ECU up 2 on SMOO with :30 secs left

Edit: Tied up 68-68 :12 secs and ECU ball

Down goes SMOOOO
ECU wins

2 Likes

BU may be the best in the country right now.

1 Like

There simply aren’t many, if any gimmes this year in the AAC

Why do our opponents seem to have disappointing losses right before they play UH? Temple crushed by Tulsa, Cincy whips Tulsa and now ECU beats SMU…

2 Likes

Clemson eeks out a victory @ UNC in OT. First win in the 60-game series. Roy got some explaining to do…

First game Clemson has won @NC in 60 tries. They had won few @Clemson just to clarify .

1 Like

Yes the 60 game series AT UNC

1 Like

WSU in a dogfight with UCONN. On the road. Road games are tough. I wish the casual UH fan would understand that. Step away from the ledge, people.

3 Likes

going to OT…wichita was up 9 with a minute to play