OOC schedule

no, just the dates

What is the name of the national summer camps that are going to be held on campus this July?

"NCAA College Basketball Academy "

1 Like

Mark your calendars
We get Okie state on Saturday Dec 14
https://mobile.twitter.com/JonRothstein/status/1151958319021645829

1 Like

Do you consider Okie St a bad game? I don’t even though they were 12-20 last year I think it will be a fun game. I expect to win and enjoy the game.

1 Like

okie state will be an okay game…likely a tier 2 game for us as a home game…expect extreme amounts of 3pt shooting…could finish the year as the team with most 3pt attempts per game in a high major league

something sad about ok state is our series with them ends this yer…okstate should be elite top 15 good next year as they will likely be bringing in a elite recruiting class… 1 top 100 already commited, favored to land 3 others including the #2 player in the country

2 Likes

Hopefully CKS can keep the series going after this year.

I wonder if CKS is friends with Buzz. Would be nice to start playing A&M.

2 Likes

Don’t know if they were friends. Looking at their histories, they were both in the Big12 between 2004-06 when CK was head coach at OU and Williams was an assistant with the Aggies. I imagine they crossed paths, but no telling whether they did anything more than that.

I really wish the Aggies were more open to playing us, but, since the SWC broke up, outside of Baylor, A&M has played us less than anyone in football/basketball.

3 Likes

The other issue is TX is such a competitive recruiting state for bball now, there is a lot to lose playing each other. It would be nice to play Baylor, A&M or Tech.

1 Like

I could care less !

2 Likes

They haven’t played us in football since 1995. Really sad that these two refuse to play us…

1 Like

How much less could you care? A lot or a little?

3 Likes

Lol hilarious

Lower that Whale Doo Doo !!!

UTEP will be here Dec 19th. We have a chance to play them twice this season since they’re also in the Diamond Head Classic (although, they’re in the opposite bracket and play Washington in the opener).

This isn’t your mother’s UTEP squad…last season, they were 6-21 and ranked 331st in RPI. They did not win a game outside of El Paso and they didn’t beat a team above Quad3 last season.

https://twitter.com/adrian_broaddus/status/1156233437579268098?s=20

1 Like

Damn that program has fallen apart…they should be much better than that as a program.

1 Like

Hope it’s a home and home. We owe those miners a couple beat downs!

1 Like

UH is at Rice on November 19 per Rice’s schedule.

1 Like

Texas State on December 4

2 Likes