Plane rides and bus rides

Fake news. Plane had a gremlin on board, forced the team to take the bus. Crappy but there are greater tragedies. A solid… m’eh.

6 Likes

Why air that for the WORLD to see??? Look. I dont post my personsl business to social medis. What goes on in my life isnt everyones business. I for one dont want to know that info nor should we hsve to know they are taking a bus over plane. Keeping personal business should be personsl and not aired over the internet. That stuff can get to the main stream media and we dont need that. Those kids/young adults should filter that stuff out and not tell eveything you dislike to the world.

3 Likes

Amen brother!

1 Like

The gremlin on the plane would make sense. I have seen footage of them boarding and deplaning. It has not looked like a commercial flights. If they had flown saw they would have had more flights but if they are not commercial and there is a gremlin, the bus it is. Yeah it sucks but it is what it is, a big meh.

2 Likes

I feel ya man…I’m 33 and have a Facebook and Twitter that I never use. I’m basically a recluse and I hate taking pictures with friends and and other people because they’ll immediately tag you and post it on their damn fb.

6 Likes

Complaining about a chartered (I’m assuming) bus ride from NO with your teammates where you can read, study, chill, watch a movie, talk to you teammates, sleep is really weak sauce and probably why they should do it in the first place imo.

If getting a chartered bus is something to complain about, then I am glad they did it. Toughen them up a little and get the primadonna / UT out of them.

Maybe he had a date to go on who knows, but I can’t imagine with the season they are having to want to complain about anything, but that is me.

Davis has been unbelievable and this isn’t anything big so let’s toughen everyone on the team up a little let’s move on!

3 Likes

I was on the way to Navy OCS from Philly to Providence and the piddly regional plane couldn’t go because the cockpit door wouldn’t lock. 9/10 of the passengers were in uniform. They’ll cancel for anything.

If some of you grown a#& men would stay off of players social media page, this would not be a issue.

Let me get this straight, if a player is expressing his/her frustration with a particular situation, some of you guys lose your friggin mind and start talking about entitlement. Let it go, nothing to see here…

11 Likes

Bus rides build character.

4 Likes

Not worried about grown men getting it… …CBS, NBC, FOX, ABC, Twitter, etc…is who I worry about!

1 Like

I definitely agree with part about not following these young student/athletes on social media. If for whatever reason you choose to do so then imo at least don’t try communicate w them or try to get involved in social media conversation they may be having amongst their peers. Just not a good combination imo.

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/search?q=hes+right+you+know&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari#imgrc=oOcJKDBrWWDBxM:

image https://media1.tenor.com/images/e5fe1e3b040779761983fa43152e2e5c/tenor.gif?itemid=9789067

2 Likes

Plane had issue. Waited for over an hour without resolution, so decided to book a charter bus back to Houston

10 Likes

5 Likes

Shit happens. In 2007 I flew on the team plane to Birmingham to play University of Alabama. We almost won the game by the way. We developed problems and had to divert our flight as Birmingham did not have the facilities for repair. We got in just before daylight. Several hours late. I don’t recall anyone being particularly upset…just rolled with the punches.

3 Likes

I was on a charter flight to Europe once, and we had to stop in Gander, Newfoundland, because of a faulty peto tube. We were stuck there for hours while they flew a replacement in from Chicago (I think). Those things happen sometimes!

1 Like

For some reason im picturing our team on a bus like in the movie Semipro lol

1 Like

Case Keenums freshman year…If as LJ Castile would have caught Case Keenum pass, we would have beaten Nick Sabsn Alabama Squad…I remember thst well…

****[quote=“ddkately, post:58, topic:17446, full:true”]
Case Keenums freshman year…If as LJ Castile would have caught Case Keenum pass, we would have beaten Nick Sabsn Alabama Squad…I remember thst well…
[/quote]

Wasn’t he also the one that didn’t make the catch on a pass from Case in the end zone that would have put us ahead late in the 4th in the C-USA Championship game with ECU a few years later? Could have been the last play also but I don’t remember.

2 Likes

Yep the one in the same, LJ’s hands were not the best. Might be one of the best WR blockers we’ve ever had but not the best receiver.

2 Likes