Rice thinks theyre finna beat us

I think what bothers me the most about the graphic is the large period at the end of “Our Turf”. Maybe because it is solid and not transparent like the other letters. Oh and it’s completely unnecessary in a slogan.

1 Like

Yep…the Krispies sure are bowing up all of a sudden.

2 Likes

Dave I think it’s because they messed up that last letter; the F and the Period are supposed to form a D, I think.

5 Likes

LOL. We all need to be VERY LOUD and show them that their own stadium is part of H-town Takeover!

1 Like

https://twitter.com/UHouston/status/1035240789977260032

lmao

5 Likes

it will be over by the 2nd quarter

1 Like

daaaaaaaaaaaaaang

1 Like

LOL! Is it too late to get “For the City” or “Our House” printed on our jerseys?

2 Likes

For some that do not know.The City of Houston subsidized the stadium. Calling it Rice Stadium should have never happened.

How much money did we receive from the City of Houston for our new stadium? Just asking.
As far as points? We have a new offense so we need all of the snaps that we can get. We need to apply the pedal to the metal in preparation for Arizona. We need to perfect our fundamentals to the highest level possible. You can be sure that both rice and Arizona will have a chip on their shoulders.

1 Like

Take no prisoners.

I do want to see the backup QB and some of the younger guys in the second half, but more than that I’d like to see the starters stay in there long enough to work the wrinkles out. We’ll have a much smaller margin for error against Arizona and Tech than we will against Rice. Need to be firing on all cylinders and Rice should be the perfect tune up for that.

Also, Rice has done nothing in my lifetime to earn or deserve any mercy, so I hope we feel perfectly comfortable running up the score.

3 Likes

Week 1 can be wierd.

Enemas U is beating Big 10 Minnesota in the 2nd Q.

Coogs are the ones who need the chip!

2 Likes

Seems to me I read somewhere that Rice has decided to double the parking fee for Saturdays game. From $10 to $20 per vehicle. My suggestion would be to make sure you call at least one other person going to the game and double up for the ride over. Double price, half the vehicles, it’s a wash to the greedy ones . . . . .

3 Likes

wait what? i thought it was 10?

I saw $10, too

UH should offer free parking on campus with a free shuttle to Rice for all ticket holders. Rice here’s your epic fail parking gouging.

1 Like

It is $10

Correcting my earlier post. The price is DOUBLE the normal price, just for the UH game, but . . . . . Single game parking passes can be purchased in advance for all games or on game day at the parking lot for $10 for the UH game and $5 for all other games (cash only) , , , , , I still suggest each of us share a ride and cut the number of vehicles in half, at least . . . . .

Maybe this is why Pez tweeted that parking was limited and to take the rail. I also liked the onslaught of For The City tweets after Rice tried to hijack that one.

1 Like