Season Tickets in the mail

Correct me if I am wrong, but the first home game is Sept 8th !!!

Geez

5 Likes

Dave, I did talked to ticket office. Only thing they can do is print hard copies for all the missing cards and mail them again. They can’t reorder the cards.

Yeah, Rice game just seems like a home game.
Go Coogs!

Got my cards as ordered.

This year I got my cards as ordered!!!

checked my phone at work and it shows it was sent to my house at 1:30. it better be there when i get home.

Just got mine! I am very excited about this season. With the new offense’s potential to light it up, and Oliver and the defense crushing people, this will be our year again for a Conference Championship and another New Year’s bowl. We went to the Peach Bowl with a great group of friends and had a fantastic time. Looking for a repeat! Go Coogs !

2 Likes

Got my tickets. Asked to be switched sections and followed directions online. Even called and talked to a rep. Received tickets for both sections :man_facepalming: I bought tickets for rice game when selecting season tickets. Will those come in separately?

OMG YES IT CAME IN! Got the card. Im in orange lot this season. Is that the garage?

2 Likes

Orange is the garage

Yup Orange is the garage. If you or anyone else doesn’t want the garage I am willing to trade.

Aaaaannnnd that figures. I asked for green lot
got (orange) garage. This is the fourth consecutive year they have ignored my phone calls, emails, threats (kidding) and sent me the wrong parking passes. When I was over there just a couple of weeks ago for basketball seat selection the guy checked for everyone in our group and assured us we were to expect the green lot. So far the two of us that have opened out envelope have found the orange passes. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

And today I went to the tic office only to find out that there are no more green lot passes available. I’ll be getting blue. I thought about just dropping my CP donation to the level where I would just qualify for the green lot and settle this once and for all but then I’d likely get booted from my seats. :sigh:

Yes, I know. First world problems and all that, but

Maybe there needs to be a parking pass swap thread.

I’m going to be in the orange lot and looking for trade options.

They are here!!!

1 Like

Mine arrive tomorrow per email and I should have green if you’re interested.

I’m from out of town about 200 miles. I got orange. I prefer to park near Pinks and have a pie, then get on the shuttle for a ride to the stadium. Really good pregame pie there at Pinks.

2 Likes

I usually pay the $10.00 fee to avoid the garage.

Takes forever to get out

Question for anyone that have the paper tickets. Do they have the themes for each game on them? Like “red out”, “black out”?

1 Like

I got plastic. Did anyone get paper?