Tech Predictions?

35-31 Coogs. Feels like this will be a close on for some reason.

How much did we improve against the run? That’s the biggest question mark for me. They outrun us 2 to 1 last season but at the same time they did not face D’Eriq. The line of scrimmage always dictate the game. They have a clear advantage when it comes to WR’s heights vs our defense match ups. Again the same can be said when it comes to t-tech trying to contain D’Eriq. You have to look at the two offenses. D’Eriq has already proven that he can mentally adjust his game. This is a huge plus for us. In essence we have two offenses within one. Obviously the turn over battle is key. We have to keep them off the field. Easier said than done.
Go Coogs.

Beating Tech would be huge for recruiting and set us up nicely for the rest of the season.

Go Coogs!

3 Likes

We’ve played plenty of games where the other side was supposed to win: Penn State, Pitt, Louisville, Okie State, OU, Florida State and if you go back to the old SWC days its the same story. Tech people think they should win, after all they hung 77 on Lamar. It will be like last Saturday. Coogs are up 28-0 before Tech knows the game has started.

4 Likes

Good guys win by 2 TDs but its close in the 4th quarter.

2 Likes

45-27 Coogs

Kliff is interviewing for his return as OC in '19

6 Likes

Classic!

2 Likes

Might as well score 45 every game of the season

1 Like

You know…if Briles does leave, bringing in Kingsbury as OC wouldn’t be a bad idea.

3 Likes

Count me in.

1 Like

Rehire Tom Hermie, Kevin Sumone, and Kliffy Queensbury all as cordinators

2 Likes

It’ll to be a one possession game at the final tick of the clock with an obscene combined total between the two teams in points and yards.

1 Like

I think this game could go either way. It is tough to play in Lubbock, however, KB’s experience against them gives me some confidence in this one. 48-41 Coogs.
BTW- I went over to their board to check out the banter on the game and boy are they ruthless. They seem so malicious with everything, even when some coogs were just trying to have conversation. I hope we crush them.

2 Likes

41? they could only put 27 on ole miss bad defense

2 Likes

I hope I’m wrong but I feel this could get into a shootout. Two games to iron out the kinks. Hopefully we get a lot of pressure on the freshman QB and he makes a lot of mistakes and the score is very different though.

This will be a shoot out, UH will win by 21 points but the game will be close…77-56

1 Like

Coogs 55 - 21 TT

Kliff joins the list of coaches whose teams we beat so bad they were fired later that year

3 Likes

This game wont be close, coogs in a blowout. Not resting starters, major got somethin to prove. Our starters are somethin else.

1 Like

52-24 Coogs. Those taking the over are nervous until a late TD by one of the teams.

1 Like