UT/UTSA Series

By that logic, we should never play Rice. Intentionally embarrassing us at our first scrimmage. Taking over Rice Stadium when it was originally Houston Stadium for both teams. Promising to sponsor us for SWC membership then pulling out just prior to conference meetings so we couldn’t line up another sponsor.

All intentionally done to hurt UH with so much more damage than the Bleacher controversy

Many people agree with that.

The flip side is our program has been struggling financially for decades so playing rice saves money. Personally I don’t care if we ever play rice again. It’s a blah game that doesn’t excite me at all.

Exactly why I say we shouldn’t play Rice … and because they are rarely worth a sh!t !

They believe they are better than everyone else!!

Definition of arrogance.

Horn or Aggie masquerading as a Coog???

1 Like

why would you, he was fired. He is probably going through something being unemployed. Obiviously the guy is hurting whether just or unjust termination.

Go live in Austin and report back…UT dont hate us…I was at Bleachergate…took alor to hold my peace after a loss to them… They were yelling insults to us as we were leaving Robertson…and they won 53 - 26.

2 Likes

“UT don’t hate us!” And don’t get your panties in a wad because some arrogant Tsip was less than kind to you. That’s what some Tsips do. Put your big boy pants on and get over it.

They hate us because they ain’t us!!!

2 Likes

Your story is pretty typical of all schools who play Texas. It’s less indicative of systemic hate, and more UT has a bunch of a-hole fans. Something that’s been confirmed by multiple sources across the years.

UT fears us as a combined AAU academic power combined with a P5 in the PAC. Both will happen soon. My guess is that they will invite us to the Little 12 when we get the PAC invitation. I don’t need them.

3 Likes

Holding a grudge for a dumb incident is the kind of entitled pettiness we all know UT for…meanwhile screwing the other state schools over and over. As a defender of all things UT, do you really believe half the stuff you post?

2 Likes

I live in the real world so, yes.

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Why are you wasting your time here? Go on to Orangebloods for your ‘real world’ fix

3 Likes

We ALL do…and UT is the enemy in it!

how would that help UH?

Denying the power that UT has will hurt UH.

Claiming UT hates us and reciprocating with animosity will hurt us.

Not acknowledging that bleachergate was many times more significant than you claim it was, hurts UH. It was a national black eye talked about in newspapers and national tv for several years. Not only for a complete lack of football planning, but as a sign to everyone about how awful our administration was.

UT was actually trying to be a good steward by playing us after the SWC ended and we screwed it up. If I were them I wouldn’t ever play us again either.

Reality has to be met in order to get UH into a better position. Claiming that UT owes us anything, including playing us in football, is delusional and crying to any third party will simply alienate us from potential allies.

1 Like

Bleacher gate was a nation-wide black eye for years?:+1::smiley:

1 Like

Yup, just a 5 second search came up with this discussion from 2016

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.reddit.com/r/CFB/comments/4j8k6k/til_uofh_reneged_on_4000_tickets_for_longhorn/

1 Like

Ok reddit paste of an old article is nationwide black eye for 15 years? Do you think maybe you are overblowing it way more than anybody else is underselling it?

2 Likes