2022 College World Series

That’s what she said……

Sorry :disappointed:

1 Like

The kid that pitched the last 6 innings for OSU had 16 k’s

1 Like

You would typically expect that kind of K performance to outnumber the runs scored. Nope. Not even close. :joy:

1 Like

He gave up a grand slam in relief last night, I believe. What a bounce back.

1 Like

This year feels like a return to boom :boom: baseball :baseball: vs the low scoring UCLA seasons not long ago. Tried to find trend data but only one I could find ended at 2018.

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t see the game but the kid’s name is Trevor Martin and he leads OSU in saves.

Coming into the game he had pitched 47 innings with 79 k’s….so now he is at 53-54 innings with 95 k’s…. He must be absolutely filthy.

1 Like

Not an Aggie fan by no means but I love the atmosphere they have built at Blue Bell Park in College Station, wish we could get something like that going
Edit: it’s not just in CS, it’s ECU, Tennessee, Okie State Etc.

Baseball is a sport that unless UH is top 15 good and hosting a regional no one is going to care

2 Likes

Its not just baseball. Its everything in Houston

3 Likes

Four 1-run games on right now

Make it two 1-run games. UConn and Tennessee just tied their games up.

Winning run at the plate for Ga Tech, B9. Winning run on first for OSU top of 9. UCONN Maryland going to 11.

https://twitter.com/Frank_Frangie/status/1533633411386064898

2 Likes

This is fun. ESPN+ is doing just an incredibly good job.

1 Like

This Oklahoma St- Arkansas game is insane.

1 Like

That OSU vs Arkansas game was awesome!! I’m ready for that game tomorrow night

2 Likes

What a weekend…today is going to be incredible 11 of the 16 Regional down to the final game.

3 Likes

What is more surprising is that any school , let alone a D1 gave him a chance at all……many of these coaches won’t even talk to a kid unless he throws AT LEAST 90……
Notice I said “throws”…… good for that kid and coach who recognized a pitcher when they saw one.

2 Likes

So the total scoring of OSU last three games is 100 runs. I wonder if that’s some kind of record?

It actually makes me wonder if he either got hurt or just showed up at fall practice as a walk-on. :laughing: