2023-24 Houston Cougars Basketball Season

What’s his standing reach? Vertical jump? Head height isn’t always a good indicator of potential for big guys. But if he has enormous reach and jump reach then he’ll be able to swat, rebound, and score off put-backs.

No idea but it’s long, when he’s dunking in games it looks like he barely has to jump sometimes. With a 7’6 wingspan his standing reach is as good as most big 12 PF

1 Like

JoJo at 85
McFarland at 100

2 Likes

ESPN dropped their “way too early” top 25 today.

we are #6 - projected starters:

Shead
Cryer
Sharp
Dunn
Roberts

hmmmmmmmm

No chance. That lineup is WAY too small.

4 Likes

They always do stuff like this. Don’t take it seriously

1 Like

Nope. That’s our starting lineup now. Its on the interwebz

5 Likes

What’s his wingspan with/without socks?

3 Likes

Oregon?

Says who

It was a 2 for 1. Unless we’ve agreed to a new neutral site game

We’ve played them 4 times in the last few yrs. 3-1 record. Im kinda done with Oregon. They’re trending down as a program

5 Likes

people probably going to argue last years noncon was better because of all the conference champs

And we’re playing Aggies? Is that home or away or neutral? Because this is the first I’ve heard about it.

Edit: I literally just saw the other thread

100% unless we are in some scheduling contract id prefer getting arizona on our ooc over oregon

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrTYvCugXzg/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I see Arceneaux starting next yr…

Dunn as a 6th man off the bench. Did that at Temple this yr.

One thing i will say. Terrance has a really nice looking shot. Great form. Question for me is how explosive of an athlete is he?

almost no chance at that game 1… but maybe by seasons end

2 Likes

Hmmm. I dont know. Kelvin has talked about some guys not being comfortable coming off the bench. Being more comfortable as starters

Especially with the expectations on Arceneaux next yr…

The amount of times CKS said in postgame comments “Arceneaux will be good”.

I think the coaching staff badly wants Arceneaux to take a huge jump next yr. He’s the best NBA prospect on next yrs team.

Dunn, could be that first sub. Coming in for Shead or Cryer.

:writing_hand:

I’d bet money on Dunn as of now. But TA will be huge as 3/4. Dunn is just a lot older and Sampson loves the old smart players who are consistent. Wouldn’t be shocked if TA had a breakout season tho

3 Likes

If for whatever reason we don’t land our 4, TA is going to be starting there.

5 Likes

TA and Dunn maybe starting if our roster has no more additions.

3 Likes