2023 Volleyball schedule rocks

Looks like tonight’s 7 pm game v. the Ags in College Station can be viewed on the SEC channel (which is part of some ESPN packages) or streaming with the ESPN APP.

Well that was fun. Coogs had on some serious stompin’ boots 1st set. Dominated the Ags 25 -12.

Ho hum. Gig 'em. Coogs win second set 25 - 14.

Going to a 4th set . Ags 25 - 21 in 3rd.

Ags were 7-1 coming in. So winning convincingly (25 - 18) in the 4th seems impressive to me, since match was on A&M home court.

Liberty tomorrow at 5 pm. No tv or streaming of which I am aware.

6 Likes

Way to go ladies!

6 Likes

Good to see them bounce back after a couple of losses, especially to Tx State

2 Likes

Coogs take care of business against Liberty. Liberty had 1-0 & 2-1 leads in the 2nd set. Other than that, it was all UH.

1 Like

Thanks for the news. I could not find any link to any real time scoring.

For some reason there wasn’t a link at the schedule. If you go to the preview, there’s a link there.
UHstats.com works too.

1 Like

ESPN2 tonight at 8pm vs #10 BYU.

2 Likes

The Youngsters come in at #10. UH is #20. BYU picked as 2nd best squad in the preseason Big 12 poll, behind only defending national champ UT. UH picked as #6.

BYU is 11-1. UH is 7-2.

Tonight is the only meeting between these two teams.

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t still bitter about the Texas State loss. But beating Aggie definitely helped.

2 Likes

Some of Kelvin Sampson’s truly great teams had to visit that part of the Bermuda Triangle that includes Greenville, N.C. and lost to ECU. Strange things happen.

So I am more than a little curious to see how the Coogs handle the national spotlight, what I think will be a raucous home crowd, not to mention a very good team.

If we can get a win tonight we should move up to around 15. I can’t wait for UT to come to UH. I truly think we have the ability to compete with anyone in volleyball.

Match point service error…fml.

If ever there was a game of inches, BYU prevailing in set 1 26 - 24 by courtesy of reviewed in/out calls, the early result proves the adage accurate.

Wow I think I’m bad luck. Tuned in 9-10 byu won like 15 of the next 18

2nd set all BYU. Youngsters have a couple of players with a big height advantage and BYU figured out how to effectively deploy them.

Been very ugly since I tuned in

Well they played better there. Tough place to play

1 Like

Congratulations to BYU. Good team that played well.

Coogs get a little over a week of rest, but must next travel to Kansas. Oh yeah, also nationally ranked.

1 Like

BYU was no joke.

Those girls were straight up AMAZONIAN!!!

1 Like

I know its super premature, but after the showing vs. TCU in FB, and the girls game against BYU, I’m not feeling great about our chances in the B12.

1 Like