Brian Kelly to LSU

Someone go to the Bearkat board and post this …

4 Likes

Lololololololololololololololol

OU and ND

Who’s next???

2 Likes

Is it just me…or has this been a GREAT WEEK !!!:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

10 Likes

Freakin awesome!!!

LSU to Notre Dame:

I wear your grandad’s clothes, I look incredible…”

2 Likes

1 Like

He gone

7 Likes

Actually…Bill O’Brien would be perfect for Notre Dame.

Irish Catholic who has previous experience cleaning up Penn State.

I actually think he would do really well there…remember, Brian Kelly was a giant prick also

2 Likes

I absolutely hate this sh&t. Teams, schools, and fans can’t enjoy the ends of great seasons. Something has to be done to put an end to this stuff. Move back signing days, put in tampering charges with teeth. Something like if you contact a coach or his rep before the bowls or playoffs you lose 10 scholarships, or all your tv revenue for a year. We all know what it feels like, and I hate that it now is happening to Cincinnati. I think we had a great chance of beating them anyway and don’t need this sh/t to do it.

8 Likes

ND. What an awesome opening. He’s leaving a team in good shape and trending back towards prominence.

If they still beat us knowing he is leaving will be a tough pill to swallow.

ND is a much better job then LSU

3 Likes

6 Likes

So be it. SUCKS!!

I’d take the ND job twice on Sunday over LSU.

1 Like

Fickell to ND!!!

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thebiglead.com/posts/five-candidates-to-replace-brian-kelly-at-notre-dame-01fnq8zx94x1/amp

I love all my CoogFans friends but the fix has been in a long time.

Remember the 79 Cotton Bowl? Out of bounds and no replay.

Then there’s there’s the Oilers with the same deal.

We are going to get to kick the living s##t out of everyone end to end. Period

4 Likes

Lol

1 Like

BK to make $15M at LSU. Talking about free market but this is ridiculous. Wasn’t $5M the upper range 4 years ago?
https://twitter.com/dennisdoddcbs/status/1465511635750203398?t=CG7BXyfec7ABTNNnkTr2tw&s=03

2 Likes

Luke Fickell to ND!!!

6 Likes