Coaching carousel

With all the coaches changes, feels like the portal might be even crazier this year.

Out of the 11 AAC teams, 4 programs have had coaching changes in the last year (SMU, ECU, Tulsa, USF). And 3 programs, the coaches are on the hot seat (Temple, UCF, Wichita)

Good league? :confused:

1.Houston
2.Memphis
3.Tulane
4.Cincinnati
5.Temple
6.Wichita St
7.UCF
8.South Florida
9.East Carolina
10.SMU
11.Tulsa

Pitino…

2 Likes

Wow. That would be an amazing hire

Pitino with the Guns Up?

Mccasland and Mills aren’t homerun hires. Theres risk with both. Mccasland struggle to score. Mills teams struggle to defend

Pitino obviously is a top 10 coach.

for 7 seconds at least.

1 Like

Since Pitino is from the area, advantage St. John’s. Safe to say he will not be at Iona much longer!

1 Like

Anderson needs to find a mid major and stay there. It seems to be a cycle with him. Go to a mid major, have a couple good seasons, head to a basketball school, get fired…

pitino would kill it at st johns

New York City vs Lubbock :joy:. And top of that he is a Big East Coach.

LOL WALMART RADIO :joy:

1 Like

Beard to Ole Miss?

Figured he’d land on his feet quickly. Too good a coach to not be on the court.

Would love to see his team giving the Aggies and Horns fits year after year in the SEC

1 Like

I would prefer him at ole miss or sneakily Wichita State. I would like to see the program return to a yearly tournament team and believe me after that game last night they have some passionate fans

Doesn’t everyone want to see Rick Pitino in a cowboy hat? I am sure Pitino has dreamed of being a cowboy his entire life, he says at his introductory press conference.

1 Like

First coach in their history to not do that.

1 Like

Just saw that at the bottom of the screen before the TU-Memphis game started.