Cowardice

The School is called University of Texas–Austin.

You asked it for it Jess11. Back by popular demand:

I have a daughter that went to School there n graduated with Honors . She is doing better than I could have imagined as a 30 yr old Professional in her chosen career.
That’s why I give you a hard time bc at nauseum you always talking Puf this, Satan, n of course whatever u call ESPN, it gets old. Call them by there name,good gosh by now. No matter how much u want to insult them, it’s not cute anymore.
Go by Season tiks next year n donate them to someone.

Edit: You’re Not funny to Me!! :rage::angry:

1 Like

I am glad your daughter is doing well and I mean it. What you think of the great satan is your prerogative not mine. Frankly I do not give a hoot if I amuse you or not. Click ignore. It will take you a lot less time than to respond.

Ok go PUF some more.
Good day.

1 Like

Getting personal along with having an axe to grind usually leads to unsavory responses, which leads to moderators closing entire discussions, however interesting, civil, and enlightening they may be.

Just some advice. Disagree without arguing. It can be done.

Your advice is well taken JohnnyCougar.

1 Like

Applies to men too, IMHO :grin:
Go Coogs!

And btw , said daughter-- 2 of her best friends went to UH, several to A&M, etc. Kinda how we tried to raise her – be balanced in Life don’t fall to just one side. Like me, even if I vote on Right side majority of time, I don’t disrespect the other side. I have good friends on both side of the ledger. Try it maybe.
I’m outttt!!

Johnny: This is for you. Sorry for the delay-lots going on here.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/families-separated-border-now-fear-extortion-attempts-82191936

Jim, the WSJ report was debunked by Biden. I posted a link.

Here’s another one:

Can you imagine what the drug cartels that are intrenched in our cities doing right now? Think about the coyotes that helped these same illegals come across the border?
This should have never happened in the first place. All of this could have been avoided. Now these people have a target on their heads. You can’t make this up. This is a clear another momentous failure that could end up costing lives…again.

Can you offer a little specificity? What, exactly, shouldn’t have done “in the first place”.

People have been crossing borders legally and illegally for hundreds if not thousands of years.

There is no $450,000 and kids including infants :flushed: were snatched from parents. Those are facts.

But again, what is the amount?

Just because it isn’t $450K doesn’t necessarily mean that it isn’t still huge.

Why won’t they say what it is?

@Jesse22

You’re famous!

Just to come out saying that there would be a financial “outcome” be $450k or even $1k is leading the same drug cartels and coyotes to get their share. Again, you can’t make this stuff up. Ineptitude at all levels it is.

Maybe it’s still being negotiated with ACLU lawyers threatening lawsuit to go to court ?
An out of court settlement isn’t it called ? Are such negotiations done in public typically ?
I don’t know how you put a dollar amount on state sanctioned, forced taking of children,
for committing a low level crime. What is the legal classification for this type of offense:

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3)
attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b)Improper time or place; civil penaltiesAny alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officersshall be subject to a civil penalty of—

(1)

at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or

(2)

twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.

Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

Hard to believe, we as a country, could get ourselves in such an indefensible position.

Who benefits from illegal immigration?
Who benefits from legal immigration?
Which lobbying group is one of the most powerful in swampy d.c.?
Yes immigration lawyers and their lobbyists.

This sounds… Highly made up do you have a link to your work?

Or are you saying that businesses that benefit from low wage back of house workers, or meat packing facilities that lord over them. And their associated lobbying groups Chamber of Commerce being number one on the list benefits the most from illegal immigration. Then I’d agree with you I mean it’s a bit circuitous but you wouldn’t be wrong then.

President Reagan signed off on the amnesty in 1984 I believe with the congress and senate promise that they would have a true immigration reform. The amnesty passed. The reform never did. Immigration lawyers are demanding huge sum of money for a ton of paperwork. The lingo is laughable. That is the way D.C. wants it. Huge mega companies pay the “ransoms” to get foreign workers on H!B visas. They feel it is still cheaper to pay these foreign workers along with these fees than pay a “seasoned” American worker more. The stinky rodent does it, same with apple and many other multi national companies. It is indeed a racket.