Debate: Coolest unis in college football

The Coogs black uniforms look very good on television.

I have grown to love the UH icy white jerseys white pants with the white helmet. I don’t like how the logo is so hard to see on the red helmets.

8 Likes

None for me, thanks.

1 Like

I love the icy whites from head to toe!

White helmets FTW!!!

5 Likes

Eat 'Em Up Coogs!

I have one with the Thundercoog logo. Can’t remember where I got it.

1 Like

I need one since I want the mascot for each school I attended on my window (Frog, Hawk, Cougar). Post if you find one.

Yeah, I think what we have now is tops are at the top. As long as we keep just red and white.

Yes, Ragin Cajuns is the official mascot of ULL. The school originally named Southwest Louisiana Insititute and later renamed University of Southwest Louisiana before again changing to University of Louisiana at Lafayette had Bulldogs as it’s mascot until 1974 when it changed to Raging Cajuns and then shortened to Ragin Cajuns.

Hook 'em is no doubt a reference to hook worms that infest so many steers. BTW, we all know a steer is a lot of bull with no balls. They should change their name to the Eunuchs.

2 Likes

Tulane has one of the best unis in college football right now. My opinion.

2 Likes

Totally disagree. Really liked the T-Wave. Not a fan of the cartoony mascot/logo.

Love this Air Force Helmet and uni combo

6 Likes

I do like that blue/green color scheme theyre working…it does look sharp

Gang,

I can’t get into green as a uniform color, whether it be Baylor, Tulane, etc.

I don’t even like when ND switches to green alternates.

I know we’re all trying not to say this, but UT has an absolutely upper-crust uniform. They took the ugliest color in the world (UT hate aside) and transformed it into probably the most iconic look in College Football.

Florida hasn’t come up here yet, but I love them.

UNT’s uniforms aren’t the best, but they get consistently underrated and deserve more love. That bright green is really distinctive.

Wyoming has consistently had great uniforms for the last decade or so. Hard to argue against them as the best in the MWC. If only their team were better.

On the road

and this

at home

Halloween

8 Likes

TCU has some cool combos
USC Trojans or FSU have some good ones
UVA are nice and I also like UNC

1 Like

I dig USC unis also!

I like ours, clean and sharp with just red and white like it’s supposed to be

1 Like

It depends on the green…for instance the hideous green of the marsha blundering terd is just freakishly ugly, but i think that Tulane sea green with the blue, just really compliments each other…speaking of the blundering terd, i think they have the #1 spot for worst uniforms in a tie with the University of Maryland…seriously red, yellow, black and white…its like a terrorist set off a bomb in a Sherwin Williams paint store.

1 Like