Delete Thread

CDH is currently #18 on the most recent “subjective at best” list of coaching hotseats. Talk to me when he is #1.

On December 4, 2018, Major Applewhite was at #22, so obviously he wasn’t on the hot seat either. Unfireable, clearly. In fact, he also should have gone around bragging about how unfireable he was.

2 Likes

It always Dana, Dana, Dana, when do I get some attention?

I love it when someone takes one situation then attempts to draw parallels with another situation as evidence to prove a point. Apples and oranges my friend so spin again.

Just remembered who yall are fighting for…

4 Likes

Lets beat Texas

I haven’t a clue because I have never been in that situation. But in my business there were two can’ts; if you can’t cut it you can’t stay. I have had guys working for me that were not as good as others but as long as they produced to a certain level, I would use them for what they could do. I figured part of my job was to teach them how to do better and as long as they gave it their all, I could handle them in the correct spot. I didn’t tolerate dogging it or trying to sneak something through that was not correct.

There’s one thing it took me a little while to realize was that I couldn’t expect others to match my effort or ability. Work ethic and attitude are different in everyone and so is experience. The thing about experience is that the only way to get 10, 20, or 30 years of experience is to do something for 10, 20, or 30 years.

1 Like

And in the case of CDH, the dreams and imaginations of the Dana haters.

You shouldn’t let people’s opinions on Dana get you so ruffled.

2 Likes

the way I read his comment, red80 isnt ruffled. He is just wondering why others have to bring it up first if they arent ruffled. The OP is ruffed as well as the tag alongs agreeing with him. Personally I think it is hilarious that people keep calling for Dana’s head and they cant do anything about it but complain. That must be sooo frustrating!!

On the contrary, most people simply didn’t renew season tickets.

2 Likes

yeah, the last two years were our lowest on-campus attendance since 2009, and that’s not entirely pandemic related. People are clearly voting with their wallets.

6 Likes

That’s a bingo!

not renewing seasons tickets because you dont like the coach is an interesting way to show support for your team and school. Just think if everyone thought like you then we would have zero fans at games and our program would be in a hole that would take decades from which to recover. How many kids are going to play in an empty stadium?

Your support for the kids that do choose to play here is noted.

3 Likes

Ever think the economy has anything to do with it or is it just you dont like CDH and cant see beyond that?

1 Like

It’s precisely not supporting the school and the direction it has taken. Spending their money on better options.

I may follow suit if CDH stays.

1 Like

Bad attempt to deflect the reason people don’t renew their season tickets. It’s because of holgie.

1 Like

Just one question, will these Dana threads continue to bury actual threads that may warrant discussion? Enough of this juvenile crap.

2 Likes

So you are saying your loyalty is as strong as the school is willing to support your desire or go in a direction that you support?

I guess loyalty is not the right word to use there.

1 Like

Naw, it is you that are deflecting. You have no proof that is is Holgorsen but there is plenty of proof people are struggling and one of the first things to go in a persons budget would be football tickets.

1 Like