Fake news?

Bush, that was Clinton

Thats because tcu, smu, and baylor are money first

That follows, since they are religious institutions. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Duke has a history of racial fabrications

4 Likes

I find it wierd that there is no collaboration. In the age of cell phone video, if this went on all game surely someone would have videoed it.

2 Likes

Nice take Mr Smolett

This is a typical response from a certain demographic here, they always marginalize or scoff that there is no racism. Or make excuses that racism happens all over the world so it’s acceptable. lol. That demographic usually watches Fox News.

3 Likes

Glad they dug in and found the truth with him. That doesn’t mean no one did it though.

I still wouldn’t know anything about this if it weren’t for this thread.

According to the article, the Duke team is who pointed the guy as the culprit:

BYU announced Saturday that the fan, which Duke identified, has been banned.

It was this guy

Clarence Thomas to.

1 Like

No, not fake news then?

No video evidence showed that this guy was not there during her first serve and was on the phone during the other serve.

The news wasn’t fake. It was just wrong. They were reporting what was happening.

It remains to be seen how wrong (just the person is wrong or did it happen at all).

2 Likes

Exactly.

“Fake” implies a knowingly false thing such as a forgery or scam and does not include mistakes.

“Wrong” could be either fake(intentional) or a mistake
or both I suppose.

1 Like

CCoog, do you have a point, other than name calling? Your “insult” was pedestrian at best, and had zero to do with what I typed.

Try to do a better job at being a human being, CCoog, as you are flailing as of this writing.

1 Like

The news did not do their job and research the complaints. They hung all off BYU without and evidence to back up the claim.

I missed the headlines that claimed BYU was at fault. Not sure how the school would be responsible for one fans actions, was that implied at some point?

That it’s what I got out of the media coverage