Fickell a possible option to Notre Dame?

Go Fickell Dame!

10 Likes

Fickell has been up for every job that has opened. Maybe he will coach ND, OU, and Cincy next year. Every player knows he isn’t a Cincy lifer. If he was he would of said something by now.

2 Likes

The reason why tedrich is that very few of the Houston press then was behind us. The great satan, atm and ruck did all they could to put us down.
This is what happens when the great satan and atm put all the pressure on the ncaa and others to get us on probation. The result(s) you may ask? It killed all momentum that we had. We were that close from becoming a National powerhouse. The 1990 Team proves it without any doubt finishing 10-1 after years of probation. Mr. Pardee saw the tea leaves and knew that he could not break the great satan and atm mafia. He left us but I will forever be grateful for assembling an amazing coaching staff.
Some of you get pissed because I go after the great satan every chance I get. I do because we/I all know what could have really been accomplished with proper “ethics” from our SWC “brothers”

Go Fighting Fickells!

If I were ND, Fickell would be at the top of my list. And I’m not just saying that because UC is a rival. I think he’s the best available coach.

He gone.

1 Like

Preach it, Brother Cheese!
Preach it!!!

You can’t always be the nail. Sometimes you gotta come off the shelf like the hammer!

All he had to say was that he knows the job is open and no, I am not interested in it, but instead, he gave the standard coach deception speech. He Gone!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1465735725136035840

1 Like

Maybe he’s not gone and is using the ND job to get more money. I would stay at Cincy if this is true.
https://twitter.com/CJGolson/status/1465725340295340036?t=3Gxwqm4hzYbJbBJa8SWn7g&s=03

Fickell should be the #1 choice for ND. If not, then I don’t know who is. Matt Campbell? Meh. Freeman? Possibly but not better than Fickell.

1 Like

He gone.

2 Likes

I can’t imagine that Notre Dame, with its massive TV deal and and twelve BILLION dollar endowment wouldn’t be able to outbid Cincy if it came down to it.

1 Like

Here’s the thing, if he stays at Cincy it would be good for the AAC near term, and the B12 in the future. We just need to beat them regardless, the better they are the better our SOS.

2 Likes

He gone gone.

I don’t know where cin is going to get 7m do they have that kind of money? Or are they trying to pay it next year and wait for that first big12 check

Even if Cincy does have that kind of money, I can’t imagine that ND wouldn’t be able to come up with more, for the reasons I stated above.

Donors! Every school has their Tilman or 2 or 5 Tilmans.

Who are our 5?

And also who are their 2?

I did say “or” but have no idea who.

UT has a lot of Tilmans. Every time one of them go to sit on the toilet, $1M comes out.
:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

“I’m not the only one with things swirling around in my head” then he refers to the players having opportunities swirling in their heads too like the NFL.

He is much better than Vermin was at answering these questions.

1 Like