Game 20 review

Fatigue also played a factor. Coach only played 7 players basically. Need Terrence and Francis to play more.

Cameron Tyson Sr. would sure look nice as the 8th man in the rotation just about now. :upside_down_face:

That son-dad combo would sure be deadly off the bench right about now :gem::gem:

3 Likes

which is
 if we take more losses we don’t deserve the 1seed
 if we take that loss and are a 2/3 seed its not the end of the world

Meanwhile Seattle won yesterday again. 16-4 On a 8 game winning streak!

Iirc the score was 47-47 b4 the obvious foul on Sasser & the unnecessary T on CKS. 4 FT’s made it 51-47 n it was huge at the time. Play catch up after that.

We’re moving on to the Knights. :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I didn’t watch the game unfortunately, or maybe in this case fortunately. But did my rant last week that everyone shot down about the offense being inconsistent come back to bite us?

There is not a coach worth his who wouldn’t have been upset with pathetic officiating, Our players kept throwing their hands up in disbelief. I agree with Sampson.

2 Likes

The officiating was embarrassing for the league. They missed a couple of blatant travels and horrible foul calls on Sasser (diving) and Roberts (blocked). Hopefully those guys lose their jobs and issue apologies to UH, Temple and the fans. In writing.

That being said, we didn’t deserve to win. The last play summed it up. Great play call but couldn’t hit the shot. No. 1 seed hopes are gone. People want us to lose because they think we’re frauds. That’s because the conference sucks, despite what Sampson says. AAC is trash this year.

2 Likes

Oh, I agree.

But, man. I really want that 1 seed.

I’m not worried about how our seeding will impact the tournament. Especially if we are on the 2-3 line. I expect us to come in and dominate.

Welp
 for the sake of my sanity I’m glad I didn’t watch the game.

1 Like

Hopes for a 1 are not gone.

1 Like

On the bright side, this is our last year in the AAC. We aren’t playing any ranked teams the rest of the regular season, so we have to work extra hard to climb back up the tourney ladder. That won’t happen next year.

I guess the bright side is we didn’t blown out, right?

I think only Memphis has really blown out UH :basketball: in the last two seasons, amirite ?! :thinking:

For years we have discussed FT shooting.

It again cost us a game.

Apparently it is not a fixable problem.

Our PG cannot miss FT’s. But Shead does.

1 Like

if we only have 2 losses at the end of the season we are getting the 1 seed

Agreed like we have absolutely no margin of error. And betting on a whole bunch of teenagers and young 20 year olds to win out from this point ain’t likely

I believe Mark is only 2 of 3 on miracles now. :grin:

2 Likes

Mark is too jekyll and hyde.

why isnt it likely
winning out on 25+ game spread isnt likely 
winning out on an 11 game spread is do-able

1 Like

Have to add in the conference tournament games too. We can’t lose one there either. We are everybody’s ticket in so teams will play their hearts out against us