Game 21: #3 Houston @ UCF - January 25th, 2023 (W 82-71)

Freshman Sharp > Freshman/Sophomore Tyson

Senior Tyson > Freshman Sharp

Junior Sharp likely will be better than a senior Tyson

5 Likes

One of those being against Our Lady of The Lake.

Sharp putting up real numbers in Q1 games. On the road. As a freshman.

Kiyron Powell also had a double double in that game.

3 Likes

Sharp’s offensive rating is higher than Tyson’s. And his PER is nearly the same.

TS percentage is higher. 3P% is higher.

1 Like

“Sharp putting up real numbers” are we just ignoring the frequency of him putting up “real” numbers, the 18 aren’t every game things 
 and yes the lady of the lake, but why are we pretending we had doubts he could do it in a real game
 the issue was his body wasn’t conducive to samspon level defense
 I had no doubt of his offense
 Tyson had record setting shooting numbers as freshman before he came here

Game on the line and you had to pick a player you are picking senior Tyson
 anyone stating otherwise is blinded by cougar love
 this isn’t even a debate

Becuase sharp is triple teamed every night, while having the burden of having to carry his team
 and doing so successfully?

Stop it this is such a homer take

1 Like

Fun facts.

Tyson has played 4 top 100 teams this season. 1-3 in those games.

He is averaging 19 points per game on 31% shooting from the field.

Utah State - 20 points on 8 of 20 from the field.

Iona - 27 points on 6 of 21 from the field.

Utah Valley (only win against a top 100 team) - 20 points on 3 of 11 from the field

Sam Houston State - 10 points on 3 of 13 from the field.

Yup. Tyson is really efficient.

Fun facts-- BearKats did a JJ Watt on him-- “Shut you down” :grin:.
I’m out!

1 Like

Haha. Yup.

Tyson has to beat up on Taleton State (192 Net), NM State (201 net), UTA (296 net), UTRGV (283 net), Alcorn State (245 net), North Dakota (311 net), Fullerton (164 net).

lol you are legimately trying to down play 27points
 lol
you think i was coming him to Sasser 
this is wild debate of a homer take

1 Like

Dude shot 21 times to get 27 points.

I wonder how much Emanuel would score if we let him shoot the rock 21 times.

My bad for not being blown away on getting 27 points on 29% shooting. My apologies.

Meanwhile. Sharp just did 18 points on 5-7 from the field. Or 71% shooting against UCF.

1 Like

is sharp being doubled and triples
 you are making it seem like he as doing 21 catch and shoot on open 3s like sharp
 they fouled him enough to get to the ft line 15 times which is absurb for shooter

1 Like

and he went 1-6 vs norfolk state
 why is the ucf game the only one that exist in your mind

1 Like

Sharp has a higher offensive rating, TS%, 3P % and right there on PER.

He would smoke Tyson if he was getting to shoot the ball 20+ times every night.

The infatuation with Tyson on this site is weird. He’s a solid college player at a lowe level. Nothing more.

1 Like

Okay. Sharp is shooting better from three over the whole season than is Cam Tyson. Sharp’s offensive rating over the entire year is better than Cam Tyson’s. Sharp’s True shooting percentage is better than Can Tyson’s over the entire year.

Better?

im not trying to be mean buit thats such a Dumb argument
 shooting percentage of a catch and shoot, only on open shots vs the a player caring an offense

Sharp has a higher offensive rating, TS%, 3P % PER are better than mark
 he is a better player than mark

Sharp has a higher offensive rating, TS%, 3P % are better than sasser
 he is a better player than sasser

sasser who was also being sold out on early in the year was shooting 30% from 3 a few games back
 i said then and ill say it now he was an elite shooter even when he was shooting 30%, he just was being sold out on like tyson

your homer takes are so wild

2 Likes

But Sasser is now at 37% from three ball. His PER is nearly 10 points higher than Tyson’s. He just does everything better than Tyson.

Tyson isn’t Sasser. You’re wild. Lol

Sharp is better than Tyson. At any point.

You were the one saying Sasser was shooting himself out of the draft. But that’s a take I expect from you. I was never worried about Marcus.

Sasser was being sold out against Alabama, Virginia, Saint Mary’s, Oregon, UCF, Cincy, etc, etc, etc.

Tyson being sold out on against SHSU, Iona, Washington, Oregon State, Utah Valley, and whatever else he plays on his schedule. Lol

5 Likes

Also. Marcus has a much higher offensive rating than Sharp. I don’t feel like going to fact check you on anything else. So I will just allow it.

sharp (17) better than mark (15) and shead (15)

your entire justification for being better, sharp also has better than shead and mark???

“You were the one saying Sasser was shooting himself out of the draft. But that’s a take I expect from you. I was never worried about Marcus.”

• this was literally echo’d by the biggest nba scouts
 just 2 weeks ago i posted espn updated report that his percentages need to increase and that it was seeing a positive trend

THIS IS AN INSANE STRAW MAN-- i never doubted Sasser being good, but noted that a player his size needs to be closer to 40% for nba draft reasons 
 that his stock will sink if he shot 30% for the full season
 WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THIS???

LOL and i love how i mention 2 players and you completely ignored one
also never said sasser was tyson, even mocked you by saying “youd think i was comping sasser to tyson” i was noting the dumb flaw in your argument

1 Like