Glad I Found the Site

Thanks for the site! Looks great.

3 Likes

It took me a couple of visits for get used to the workings but it’s really easy now. I appreciate the effort that went into putting this together. Not saying I won’t ever visit the other place but as this gets rolling there will be fewer and fewer reasons to. My favorite posters are already on-board here.

btw
I use Chrome and the options to turn off emails worked correctly.

1 Like

Usability is quite good here. It should make posting easier.

2 Likes

I really like this new format, many options and notifications. Oh boy, Monday gonna be very unproductive.

Cougarblaze checking in. This looks like a P5 message board. Glad I found my way here!

3 Likes

PepeLeCoog in da house! Glad I found this site as well. Kinda confusing but I’m just gonna run with it and make it my UH athletics forum home!

1 Like

Good to be home again!

2 Likes

I’m a bit slow to notice things. Took me awhile to realize the site was different. But I am here now and that’s all that matters

1 Like

CoogDave: What was your user name on the old site?

The two Daves!

These are the Daves I know! Fyi, my name is also David.

2 Likes

What UHEEALUM said. I joined the Rivals board for two years. After the first year was when Sellers took the gAggie job in addition to UH. Then the content totally dried up. I actually called him on it one day in a thread, respectfully I thought and he basically told me to not let the door hit me on the way out. Extremely childish and just dumb business. Especially when I kept it pretty cordial. Just noted that the content didn’t really seem to match what we were paying. Had plenty of people jump to his defense. Regardless, I won’t pay for his “content” again.

Glad I found this site, too!

Thanks to all involved in making this happen

“Go COOGS!
Eat Em Up!”

I should have looked to see what the names we already had here. A long time ago, I had CougarDave or some version of that on Coogfans. Then I lost my password and it was linked to an email I didn’t have access to anymore so I created a new name Coogs93.

Admin, maybe I need to go back to Coogs93? lol

This site is the best! Full of loyal Coogs and not Trolls or fake accounts defending trolls.

No worries
I was ‘CoogDave’ on the old site because CougarDave was taken when I joined a while back. Maybe they can add an “alias” for the user account so we can put our other site name on there as well!

I’m having trouble telling CoogDave and CougarDave apart.

Best I can tell, CoogDave is brown and CougarDave is pink.

Carlito has made it.

3 Likes

Didn’t happen without the photo.

2 Likes

So CougarDave is CoogDave and CoogDave is Coogs93

1 Like