Houston vs LSU in 2027

This is true , basically all of Louisiana supports Lsu except Tulane fans. I know

2 Likes

Now there are only about 4.7 mil residents there vs over 7 mil here just in the Houston area.

1 Like

So they owe us for getting Saban :beers:

2 Likes

I mean weird things can have a domino effect in college football.

Majority of our fanbase have some type of connection to the university either by attending, have a relative, have a sibling, a parent, or a spouse that attended.

Not to mention when I was in school, I knew some fellow students who had their parents attend another university and they supported their parents’ alma mater instead of UH.

1 Like

LSU is smart. Clearly they understand the importance of the Houston area to them with both ATM and UT in their conference very soon. Add to that that UH will be in the Big 12 and a possible loss to us wouldn’t likely end their season hopes it almost becomes a no brainer for them honestly.

1 Like

3rd part of the rule is you can never root for a team that you’ve publicly denigrated online. You marry a Techster then its tough #%. If she says you have to wear a red scarf and black hat to the game then you find another wife and take 80% of the property including the dancing chihuahua.

7 Likes

Go back and read my post it says, “So, are you saying you only think alumni should be fans?” That is a question. If I had said “you are” that would be a statement and an assumption, and it would have been a silly one.

I can attest from growing up in Baton Rouge and attending LSU for 2 1/2 years, LSU folks do know how to party – it is looked upon as a competition sport.

1 Like

So who wants to host a party for LSU players before the UH game in 2027?

I grew up in golden triangle and most of the fans there cheer LSU and hardly any went to college. Even those that attended Lamar cheer for LSU.

in the mix of it all
 overlooked is that this is pezmens 1st major game he has scheduled
my biggest gripe on him is his ability to put together joke schedules
 cheers to this potentially being a turning of the tides

1 Like

Pez had nothing to do with this.

This was an Invitation only game

In 2027 we also have an away game against Utah as the return game of the home and home series of 26 & 27. In 25 and 16 we have a home and home with Colorado also. If Prime is still coach at that time, the buffs may be a power.

No. I’m pretty confident that, that is incorrect.

1 Like

They wouldn’t have agreed to play us if they didn’t think we were going make difference in Houston area recruiting.

2 Likes

Damn straight. Tortillas for consumption only.

1 Like

And they are also psycho Dallas Cowboys fans

2 Likes

This is a way for LSU to invite a ton of Houston recruites to the game and watch them play.

1 Like