If we lose to Rice

If we lose to Rice:

CDH when he is called to President RK’s Office:

Now that’s a good, positive look. Lol

1 Like

I am trying to figure out my weekend schedule. If I cannot use my two tickets / garage pass, I will let you know. If you get two in the meantime, let me know.

1 Like

Thanks, I appreciate it…I do have a handicap sticker so we always park in the garage…

If they lose to Rice, Dana might get the Herm treatment. By the way, I thought that was ridiculous behavior by the ASU AD.

I was there can’t remember years but lost at NRG to Rice and also maybe 2010 to Rice there when they won like 10 games.

Rice is capable of beating us.

Herman was coaching OC at Rice when Sumlin lost there.

1 Like

You realize we just got our fannies handed to us at home?

2 Likes

Could be Manning, and the portal lights up again.

People may be overrating Rice’s win over U-La-La.

No pub that I’ve seen predicted the Cajuns to be anywhere near as good this year as last.

1 Like

If their QB can run then they can win.

The alleged ‘offensive coordinator’ and the alleged ‘OLINE coach’. That should wake everybody up. Might as well throw out the football S&C guy too.

I’m not as concerned about the margin as much as I want us to win the battle of the basics: blocking, tackling, penalties. These things are killing us. Hoping for sound, in your face football.

3 Likes

No, we are not losing to Rice. We will beat them 55-21. Confidence booster
Next Friday, we beat Tulane 30-14, then everything will be fine and dandy.

5 Likes

That’s the old, college spirit.

Rice QB doesn’t seem that mobile. I think that bodes well for us. I predict a W. DH and Tune usually beat the teams they have more talent than. I’m not ready to predict win by 17 points where the spread is though. I’m in wait and see on that.

1 Like

I agree with you on the mobile qb, so much so that I looked up the Rice QB rushing stats and came to the same conclusion. They’ve given us fits these first three games and the defense hasn’t been able to stop them. Don’t know if it’s scheme or personnel at this point.

I know its a joke and all but tbh this was in March before inflation was a thing.

Just pointing that out to show how ridiculous high the pay out is to firing Dana. Not just this season but honestly the next 3-4 years it’s high , especially compared to his old buyout!

1 Like

The “Waiting List”…

If we lose to Rice, ….

1 Like

I don’t see us losing to Rice.