Looking at the film, some thing we need to correct fast

Especially when #2 went out.

1 Like

Yup. Just shows that our depth is not what has been advertised.

CDH was clearly upset about the last 23 seconds, they had big receivers and the QB was good, but must play better.

Owens has been back there for two years. When goes out you lose that leadership.

I joked with the UTSA fans “#2 is out, you can go score now”

They were tackling our DEs. No flags. My only thought was we must be doing the same

1 Like

There was one play, I believe it was the final long pass, where DP got tackled around the head. Just blatant stuff.

2 Likes

My husband saw that, said he held him down by the neck.

2 Likes

I saw that, plus many uncalled holding on plays during the game. [

1 Like

And a ref was right there when it happened. That far in the backfield and it wasn’t called, what?

2 Likes

Ceaser has really come around! Not too long ago his future didn’t look too bright.
Coach Belk had some serious discussions with the former Ridge Point 4- star, and now the young man’s lights are shining bright!

3 Likes

As far as officiating goes I hope this isn’t the way it’s going to be in AAC.
Oh wait, nothing has changed

Did anyone hear where the crew came from?

OP has the film. Maybe he can weigh in on this.

Cesar had a different uniform # last year. For life of me, I can’t remember it. Any idea what it was. At least I’ve convinced myself it was different. Him & Sedric Williams are 2 I followed closely last year for whatever reason.

Ceasar was No. 96 last year.

1 Like

Pancake probably plays this week as will anyone else they think can contribute
They get to play the talented frosh four games and this would be one of those games because it provides more depth
I expect to see more players in vs Tech including pancake

https://mobile.twitter.com/Joseph_Duarte/status/1567197266162712576

Folks, remember that if we see it then the coaches see it too.

1 Like

The Texas Tech coaches already have film of the game and (presumably) had scouts in the stands. There’s nothing classified being shared on this thread lol

I heard they were AAC officials.

The worst non call was on UTSA’s successful two point conversion. Blatant hold. Our guy was tackled from behind. Clear as day.

1 Like