Matt Rhule Hired

https://twitter.com/_willcompton/status/1592557518060154880?s=20&t=RqOIwZ8ZAPlUvNg9SQVpGQ

That would be a great hire for Nebraska

5 Likes

Would be a great hire for us also

3 Likes

He’s a proven commodity, he’ll be a great hire for whoever gets him. What stood out from his Temple days was how highly he respected his opponents. He almost sounded like he was coaching our guys when he would talk about them

Hologerson would be a great fit for the Panthers :wink:

3 Likes

I was really high on him, but my intuition (which is hit and miss, to be fair) is starting to tell me that he’s going to fail at his next job.

Nebraska would be a good place for that.

3 Likes

CDH, Coley and the rest of the offense will still be here next year… Belk may not be…

1 Like

I can’t say whether or not he will fail at his next post, but what I can definitely tell you is that he would change the culture. He changed the culture at Temple when he was there, he changed the culture at Baylor when he was there, he had NFL players buying in to his culture change at Carolina (initially)…hell…I even give him credit for changing Texas Tech’s culture. Joey McGuire is a great coach in his own right, but what he says and how he’s doing things there are a carbon copy of what he saw under Rhule while he was at Baylor. If Rhule ends up at Nebraska, don’t be surprised to see them bounce back in a short amount of time.

as Saban and Spurrier learned , NFL is not college.
you can be successful in college and fail at the pro game
Ruhle will be solid as a coach in the acc…or BIG

If Rhule goes to Nebraska, Desmond Howard’s prophecy will be true and the children of the corn will be pleased!

How about YOU?

Nebraska is an even worse choice than the Panthers. Basically about 1 million delusional fans that still think it’s the 90s.

1 Like

And the problem is…?

Not a problem… Just a statement to those who think CDH is gone after this year.

I’m not the one suggesting we throw a bunch of money all over the place
spanky-throwing-money

2 Likes

“Rhule had been the No. 1 candidate to replace Scott Frost."

“If Rhule is no longer available, does Nebraska turn its attention to Kansas’ Lance Leipold?.. Another name to watch at Nebraska: Washington first-year coach Kalen DeBoer.“

1 Like

smart man.

Warren Buffet & Charlie Munger could fund a helluva NIL

1 Like

Leipold and DeBoer just got extensions with money attached.