My Experience with Covid

3 days done. I will say it worked for her.

Back at the beginning of the virus there was a nursing home doc in Texas City interviewed on Fox 26. He didn’t know what else to do for his infected patients which was most of the home. He hit them with hydroxy zinc and zpac. He save almost every last one of them.

I just did what he did. One man’s snake oil is another man’s cure

2 Likes

I am not a scientist but I don’t exactly understand using a antibiotic (Z-Pak) on a virus.

6 Likes

Or Malaria or dewormer meds.

2 Likes

Since I am not a scientist. Let’s go to some.

Obviously you don’t use antibiotics on viruses. Developing an infection seems plausible

Do you have allergies?
I have seasonaI allergies, got covid, my temperature went high. I took flonaise and within 24/30 hours my temperature was gone.

You aren’t as old and fat as I am

1 Like

Coach Magoo

No allergies. Symptoms overall not too bad but sore throat still hanging around.

My dad, who was a MD, used to prescribe antibiotics when his patients would come down with the flu. When I got older, and realized what antibiotics are used for, I asked him why he did that. He said that respiratory viral infections will eventually progress into pneumonia if your body is having trouble fighting them. Actually, if you have a weak immune system, whether it’s bc of a disease a infection or end of life, pneumonia is what will usually kill you before the disease, infection or end of life stuff get you. So he prescribed it more as a prophylactic against bacterial infection. That way your immune system only has to fight the virus and not both if you got really unlucky or if your immune system is compromised. I don’t know if that’s the line of thinking behind the Z-Pak but probably very similar. Z-Pak is slowly replacing amoxicillin for a lot of things.

2 Likes

Your dads line of think was spot on (i get antibiotics due a history of lung issues when i get the flu or severe cold with a cough) but many MDs also use it as a way to placate a patient. Lets talk non covid for a second, patients come in to be seen and are told it viral and just treat symptoms with over the counter meds, patients leave mad. If they are paying a copay they want a script. All this has led to the over prescription of antibiotics and bacterial infections that resistant to antibiotics. The issue was worse in countries like Mexico where you didnt need a script for antibiotics, now you do.

A super bug, resitant to antibiotics is a thing of nightmares.

Probably so. Also I want a Z-Pak because it’s “worked” in past and they take it and it “works” again, not realizing that it’s really just them basically getting the medicine as the mess has already pretty much run it’s course.

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41421-020-0156-0

That’s from March 2020 and they’ve continued to study HCQ since.

Amazing that people keeping pushing this and other “miracle cures
and treatments”. Strong belief in big bad mainstream media hiding the truth.

Don’t look at latest available published and scientifically peer reviewed data.
Believe in Joe Rogan.

1 Like

Well, it may not have any effect on COVID, but at least these people will be dewormed–that should count for something.

1 Like

Has anyone tried the pill that you take within a few days of getting Covid?

I’m curious if someone has if it helped.

1 Like

It seems to be quite effective as an antiviral.

Good data supporting at reducing severity, hospitalization and death. You take it within the first 5 days of symptoms.

1 Like

That’s what I read about hydroxy and zinc. It was too late for me but the minute my wife showed symptoms, I hit her with it and she was good after 3 days.

Me? I’m still dealing with fatigue

1 Like

Seriously, what reputable study you have read said this ?