Next Head Coach

Your enthusiasm is great.

However, there are a ton of excuses……just a lot to unpack from that post.

I’m just tired of seeing some people overlook the absolute obvious….it’s exhausting honestly.

I’ll let one of you other guys point out all of the fallacies with this post….or not, up to y’all.

But it’s anything but a travesty to clean house.

2 Likes

This is the part I can’t get my head around. We shouldn’t pretend like the coach is in his second or third year and hasn’t had a chance to build a program that consistently wins the AAC and gets into the tournament on a semi-regular basis. Entering the B12 isn’t going to make us better than the rest of the B12 any more than being in the AAC made us better than the rest of that conference.

I’m not bagging on the coach, but when evaluating the direction of the program, there’s no scenario where the coach gets a pass for 4 MORE years to just see how things go. That’s not how it works.

2 Likes

Just to clarify.
This was a parody response because UH baseball is in the weeds ?

1 Like

What drug are you on and where do you get it?

1 Like

Sampson, so was this all just a gag?

Poster was just messing with everyone correct?

I re-read his post and it was even more ridiculous the second time.

Poster joined then let that rip.

The start of the P5 next level trolling as the P5/B12 awaits?

P5 level chop breaking by a UH fan who wants UH Baseball out of the weeds ?

If they were serious. Its a “Bizarro World” take on things.

2 Likes

Cool.

My brain shuts off after about 8 or 9……thanks for catching it….I thought at first it was a parent who’s kid plays…but your theory makes way more sense.

1 Like

Two first time posters. Has anyone ever seen both of them in the same place at the same time? :thinking:
:disguised_face: :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I think your right!

Pollard, doesn’t know that is why he won’t name. Deleon’s have had a great program for years. Raymond is a pain the a@@ tat times. Funny thing a few years back they played on TV. Raymond goes to the mound and tells the pitcher to stop crying and grow some balls lol. Frank Thomas was calling the game and you could hear him laughing after Raymond said it. Was pretty funny stuff

Love the energy, sounds like someones kid has signed with Coogs and is ready to roll…BUT…this is Year 13 for Whit. He’s 10 games over .500 in Conference play in CUSA/AAC over those 13 years and magically he’s going to take a big step up in the Big 12 ? There’s zero energy at the park and hasn’t been in years. He’s done some great things but program needs a new face and direction…time to move on

5 Likes

Where did this poster come from?! …Four more years!!!

I know that Todd is familiar with the B12 by his time at TCU when they went to the world series, but he hasn’t shown me he can succeed at a high level consistently. I just don’t have any positive outlook for our program in a markedly stronger baseball conference.

It’s mostly about pitching, so if this new assistant coach can come close to what Anderson did, then I may change my tune.

2 Likes

I 100% know dipsh-t……we know you claimed to play back in the 50’s….but you are on your third account and simply troll every board….only a pathetic little “man” has so much time on their hands to act like a child on every board there is……seriously get a life.

Trying to ruin another thread……get a life Coogs2U

Look up above….I agree with Sampson….total troll job.

I did? I said I know somebody who did., Unlike you I don’t have to google the history of cougar baseball. I’ve been told from an old school player.

Back to the basement troll.

Who is this guy? lo./ Learn to comprehend what you are reading. I said I know somebody that played back then. I know…you.learning…how, to complete,a sentence is impossible lol but try.
Go away man,Don’t send me private messages calling me names etc lol girl don\t go away mad, girl just go away

Sorry for the interruption….back to the threads original intent.

Basketball aside, football is said it will benefit from recruiting to B12, why won’t baseball do the same. The B12 will increase all sports given time to recruit. Teams that were not prepared to enter B12 did poorly at first. like Baylor and Kansas, but given time and resources, they came around.

1 Like

Anyone can recruit to the Big 12 in regards to baseball.
Some of our best teams ,Teams that were a step away from the CWS , we’re in Conference USA….When it comes to baseball you don’t have to be in a “Power “ conference.

Do you watch college baseball outside of UH? Do you watch the NCAA’s? The CWS?

If you did you would see how good teams from smaller conferences than the American actually are.
There are thousands of examples I could show you.
There is absolutely ZERO reason to be crappy heading into the Big 12.

If the change had been made last year or the year before the new coach would have had a chance to load up and put the program back in the right direction.

And no, beating a bunch of cream puffs to inflate the record is not going in the right direction.

3 Likes